Community > Posts By > superbrlover

superbrlover's photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:25 PM
I was approached by a user in here and been talking for two weeks. Now I have the users name she tells me your lives in US. She asked me to send her 550 dollars to travel 50 miles.
Who or where do I report this.

superbrlover's photo
Tue 12/16/08 02:06 AM
Dating sites have rules now how do we get the scammers off. The site says that not to send money to anyone and no one is allowed to ask for money on the site. They contact you through the first site give you a secondary contact email address. They write you and tell you how much your profile attracted their attention.

I have been contacted by at least four women from other sites saying that would like to meet me. I have offered to purchase their plane ticket for them but they insist that you just send them money because it would be easier for them to take care of travel arrangements.

Here is the question/problem. If the woman first contacts you in here and then asks you to contact them through either email or phone are they violating the terms of this site if they ask you for money so forth through the other contact method.

When and if we catch them at this they get banned from the site. One problem is that they somehow sign back up again under another id and they do it all over again.

How could we develop a method of sign up that would be able to flag that a person is signing up under a different m.o

Women from Ukraine, Russia and South Africa are the most common.
Fortunately I have not lost any money.

superbrlover's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:38 AM
After 23 years of marriage you suddenly find yourself alone. Kids are grown.

Looks aren't too bad. Suggestions on how to get some kind of response. Where to go, what to say and how to say it.

What about age difference, is it important. How much younger, how much older.

Tell me what does a person have to do to get noticed.

superbrlover's photo
Tue 12/16/08 01:25 AM
Thank you and do you have any advice to get more responses to my profile.

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:29 PM
Single looking

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:26 PM
As far as I know she has lived all her life in United States

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:22 PM
I found someone and she lives 1500 miles away. She invited me to come see her. The distance is not the problem. Here lies the problem she is staying with her daughter right now and no room there.
Should I go and take a chance she is there. How can I be certain that she is sincere.
Hate to get there and find out she doesnt exist
Help.

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:16 PM
I asked how to get my profile noticed. Now can I get a rating. say between 1 - 100
Please be nice

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:13 PM
Okay I asked how to get my profile noticed. Now can I can get all you good people rate for me 1 - 10 and be nice

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:07 PM
Is this thread dead or can I revive it. Hey guys we are going to a bowl game.
Any comments

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 09:02 PM
give me a hint

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:54 PM
Birds

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:47 PM
What to know what love is Foreigner

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:38 PM
New here any good advice on to use this site

superbrlover's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:14 PM
I have been noticing that no one is viewing my profie. Hey my picture looks okay. But my profile seems to not attracting any attraction. Would someone please help.