Fri 12/23/22 02:21 PM
Hello all

Nandha's photo
Mon 07/18/22 02:18 PM
Hahaha :laughing: :joy: :laughing: now castism in every whererofl

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 04:57 PM

You have no photos ?
Nothing written in it about you as a person , people need to know a bit about you .
No interest hobbies listed

To his credit, he had a pic earlier. Maybe trying to add more pics, as suggested by me, and the process of verifying started again?

Yes, I did few changes. Your guess is correct

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 04:57 PM

You have no photos ?
Nothing written in it about you as a person , people need to know a bit about you .
No interest hobbies listed

Can you check again?

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 01:12 PM
99% of the girls online in Chennai seems completely North Indians with fake ID doing money scams. Sometimes 0.01% true and real Chennai girls turns up but unluckily we approach her with the same mentality and making her frustrated. let this been known and burst those scams first...

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 12:57 PM

Please share your thoughts, If I text you and your seeing my profile. What would you do?

Report The Text....
scared

:smile:

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 12:57 PM

Please share your thoughts, If I text you and your seeing my profile. What would you do?

Report The Text....
scared

:smile:

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 12:55 PM

Here is my input:

-Please add maybe one or two more pictures
-Please write a few more lines about youself and the person you are looking for. Hobbies, interests, etc.
-What you say about your profession sounds a bit negative. No plans for the future?

Thanks will work on this :thumbsup:

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 12:55 PM

Here is my input:

-Please add maybe one or two more pictures
-Please write a few more lines about youself and the person you are looking for. Hobbies, interests, etc.
-What you say about your profession sounds a bit negative. No plans for the future?

Thanks will work on this :thumbsup:

Nandha's photo
Sat 07/16/22 11:11 AM

Nandha's photo
Thu 07/14/22 09:12 AM

Yeah...., will do that. Cheers :thumbsup:

Too much excited..
:eyes:

Hahaha just a try :sweat_smile:

Nandha's photo
Thu 07/14/22 04:23 AM

Plenty Tamil girls are available , for a limited time on "Desi Planet" a dating site for the sub-continent and south east Asia ... check it out bro ... you may even get lucky ... cheers !!!

Thanks cheers :beers: bro

Nandha's photo
Thu 07/14/22 04:13 AM

Invite them to the site.

Yeah...., will do that. Cheers :thumbsup:

Nandha's photo
Thu 07/14/22 04:11 AM

I heard said girls favour 'arranged' marriages and don't really get on dating site if they do , they smart enough to keep it local .... just an observation !!!!

Instead they are not confident enough to open up even after joining the site

Nandha's photo
Thu 07/14/22 04:05 AM
I can see same reply from your side for alllaugh laugh laugh

Nandha's photo
Wed 07/13/22 05:20 PM
I'm here for quite long time but very few Tamil girls/women I can see here. Maybe they need more clarity about the site. The saddened is they treat mingle2 like FBlaugh laugh laugh

Nandha's photo
Wed 07/13/22 05:20 PM
I'm here for quite long time but very few Tamil girls/women I can see here. Maybe they need more clarity about the site. The saddened is they treat mingle2 like FBlaugh laugh laugh

Nandha's photo
Wed 07/13/22 04:43 PM
Finally a real tamil girl

Nandha's photo
Wed 07/13/22 04:31 PM
Edited by Nandha on Wed 07/13/22 04:46 PM
All I want is a genuine relationship almost living together without disturbing and sharing each other personally. Only to share with lust.

Previous 1