Community > Posts By > Tenbed

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:52 PM
That may be true. However, you can choose to help or not to help.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:49 PM
Dating, family. It wasn't specified.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:32 PM

Hey none of these people who have these illness choose's to have these illness anyway's.

So what if the shoe was put on your foot and you end up with there illness and then all of a sudden would your mind change any because of this ?.

I doubt it, I think if you had what they had you wouldn't feel the same way unless you people are just so cold harted and all you can't see or feel for others enough.

I am not saying you have to be in a relationship with them no.. but you shouldn't have a right to judge them because some how they end up with an illness they have no controle over but taking meds and who's to say there not taking them etc.

I wonder really what you all would say who said no you wouldn't help some one out, if you end up with what they had in that type of illness and then needed there help but they turn on you because you turned on them before you got sick.

So how would you all feel if you had what they had and you think it's so easy to deal with what they had etc.

Well said. Atleast there are a few people sensible enough to understand some things aren't chosen. Meds are always a good thing when taken properly.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:14 PM

WOW.. this just goes to show how cold the world has become. grumble

I'll agree. Cold indeed.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:45 PM

yes, i would give it my best...i try to stick it out through thick and thin..

You have a good heart. It's good to see someone who would be willing to try. I didn't specify what mental disorder. How about schizophrenia.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:23 PM
male, female, whichever your into.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:20 PM
Here it is. If a person has a mental disorder and is disabled because of it, would you be willing to be with them and help them out? Be honest.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:41 PM
I would date you. To me distance isn't an issue. In my last....well...meaningful relationship, she lived two states away. Of course dating two states away has it's complications.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:24 PM
Personally I don't want a drop dead gorgeous girl. I would prefer to have a girl who has a great personality. Like thedude04 said, I like thicker girls. My cutoff for gorgeous girls is the fact they are gorgeous. I wouldn't consider myself to be good looking enough, and I would be paranoid she doesn't really want me.....Which is part of my condition.....Oddly enough, I would rather have a homely woman who truly loves me. Of course there are women on this site who are very attractive, and I would like to atleast talk to them. As I'm not exactly handsome, I would be the last pick for these women.

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:25 PM
so tough to find people actually interested in you?

no photo
Mon 04/13/09 10:05 PM
Sorry about that. It's the only one I have right now. Sadly that's just how I look most of the time.

no photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:26 PM
Well, I just tried to get as much info about myself out as I could think of. Should I change something? Any suggestions to make it better.

no photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:55 PM
I suppose I should see what others think of my profile. How about it?

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:02 AM
Workin on it.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:59 AM
For only a short time. A few people have been to my profile and haven't said a thing. I would atleast like to talk to someone.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:44 AM
I may not be from NEA, but I'm willing to travel.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:36 AM
I'm new to this whole thing and I'm really looking for someone special. Maybe I'll be lucky enough and hear from someone.

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:13 AM
Monday morning is worse than....

....Taking a needle in the eye.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:05 PM
I'm new to the whole online dating scene. I don't really know what to say. Maybe I can find my special someone here.