Community > Posts By > Alhagiem Jatta

Alhagiem Jatta's photo
Tue 12/26/23 04:28 AM
I realize majority of the people dislike dating Africans, while other Africans too likewise but I think this gap should be feel. Real love has no barrier, race, color, religion, distance, rich, poor, age etc I think the world is created for that purpose for people to love one another and pick there soulmates from any part of the world and raise beautiful families. I believe there are lots of fake people ruining the lives of majority good souls but this love can work 100% but most be base on truthfulness, respect, mutual understanding, lots of caring, loyalty, and communication as key and full commitment to love. Let’s share our beautiful thoughts and solve this or else some women will be lonely forever without a man touching them forever.

Alhagiem Jatta's photo
Fri 12/22/23 01:50 PM

Yes, as long as both people are honest, have similar morals, values, and beliefs. Are patient and not pressuring each other during the distance.

Keeping in contact and videocalls. Virtual dates and make plans for meeting and where they wish to live once they bridge the gap.

Exactly the point and most be base on truthfulness and loyalty, understanding and respect for one another.