Community > Posts By > GolfBear

GolfBear's photo
Sun 10/06/13 04:04 PM
Edited by GolfBear on Sun 10/06/13 04:04 PM
What a game!!! 41-38 Cowboys..

Denver is getting away with some BIG no calls.

GolfBear's photo
Sun 10/06/13 02:01 PM
Cowboys up 14-7. We've got ourselves a game!!!

GolfBear's photo
Sat 10/05/13 09:01 PM
There's all the haters. shades

It'll be a good game against the broncos. They are def hot right now.

GolfBear's photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:50 AM
2-1 atop our division with the giants and the redskins at 0-3 and philly at 1-2.

GolfBear's photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:48 AM
"to thine own self be true."

Sometimes our loneliness and stresses are ours to control. Sometimes thing happen in our life to make us lonely and stressed. How you handle things makes all the difference.

GolfBear's photo
Sat 09/14/13 10:49 PM
Good luck to you also this season, What happened to your Pac running game?

GolfBear's photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:41 AM
The regular season is in full swing and we are 1-0. That NYG game was.... just bizarre. But my main man Witten was there two get some TDs.

Sun night, Chiefs. What are your views, predictions, concerns...

GolfBear's photo
Fri 09/06/13 02:18 PM

I feel I have what it takes to be a player but I am no good at courting women because I get nervous and very self-conscious around them. And this puts them off because it gives them the impression that I am boring or a bit strange.

I notice that women like confident men and men that are cheerful and witty. But this is where I luck out. So I was hoping that maybe you could give me some tips on how to overcome this handicap of mine.

Find something that builds your confidence up. If you better yourself, your self image will change and "being a player" won't matter anymore. You might just become a normal person with flaws who accepts who they are and doesn't try to be one of our media driven stereotypes.

Stop being logical laugh

I wanna know what he got? So far he is not tall dark and handsome...has not wit and is insecure...I wanna know what he thinks pre qualifies him grumble

Oh, sorry logical is my default setting. What was I thinking?? frustrated whoa whoa

GolfBear's photo
Fri 09/06/13 02:09 PM
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?"

Pitch Black

GolfBear's photo
Fri 09/06/13 02:07 PM

I feel I have what it takes to be a player but I am no good at courting women because I get nervous and very self-conscious around them. And this puts them off because it gives them the impression that I am boring or a bit strange.

I notice that women like confident men and men that are cheerful and witty. But this is where I luck out. So I was hoping that maybe you could give me some tips on how to overcome this handicap of mine.

Find something that builds your confidence up. If you better yourself, your self image will change and "being a player" won't matter anymore. You might just become a normal person with flaws who accepts who they are and doesn't try to be one of our media driven stereotypes.

GolfBear's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:34 AM
Brian Regan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX87ipNTiIY

GolfBear's photo
Thu 09/05/13 02:52 PM
"I live a quarter mile at a time."

The Fast and The Furious

GolfBear's photo
Thu 09/05/13 02:50 PM
Lars Ulrich

Metallica, baby!! shades

GolfBear's photo
Thu 09/05/13 10:10 AM
He's got marriage and relationships figured out, haha

Billy Gardell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kOnYpxfZDs

GolfBear's photo
Tue 09/03/13 06:05 PM

The site DOES monitor, but we need to verify these issues. The highest the online status goes is over a month.

Might I suggest having some other set times, like say......it changes at 6 months.......a year.......2 years....etc?

Or at least an inactive setting after so long.

GolfBear's photo
Tue 09/03/13 11:21 AM
"Don't worry we'll make it out of this. "What about us?" The voices didn't say anything about you."

The book of Eli

GolfBear's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:46 PM
Are you the Gatekeeper?

Ghostbusters

GolfBear's photo
Sun 09/01/13 02:59 PM
Although it's better than my average day..reading, avoiding gang rape in the washroom, although it's less of a problem these days. Maybe I'm losing my sex appeal.

The Rock

GolfBear's photo
Sun 09/01/13 02:50 PM
Hey there, welcome flowers and good luck!!

GolfBear's photo
Sun 09/01/13 02:46 PM
shades

Im also worried about the Cowboys winning the super bowl, but first im focusing on Sun and The NYG as our season opener!!

Should be a great match up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25