Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:01 AM

I miss the hug and kiss that lets me know that they are happy that im home. Or the gentle touch that says I care. The making love that helps to entwine the two hearts together stronger. I miss the sound of the heart beat as i lay my head on her chest. Or the feel of her breath on my cheek as she sleeps with content. I miss the quiet moments spent together as we sit in the dark. being comforted in knowing that someone is there. I miss the words " its ok " when it seems the world is coming down on me. I miss the sound of the patter of her feet as she gently walks through the house. I miss the arguements that end in the words " Im sorry ". Or the times that I am able to catch a tear on my lips when she cries in sorrow. I miss the times that we spent sitting together as we watched a movie. I miss her singing in the shower telling me shes content. Or the " honey do this" that lets me know that I am needed. These are a few things I miss living single and alone.

Very nicely said! You have a poet living inside of youflowerforyou
I thank you. It never occured to me to write poertry. But, its a thought. I mainly get lost in my music that I play

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:40 AM
I miss the hug and kiss that lets me know that they are happy that im home. Or the gentle touch that says I care. The making love that helps to entwine the two hearts together stronger. I miss the sound of the heart beat as i lay my head on her chest. Or the feel of her breath on my cheek as she sleeps with content. I miss the quiet moments spent together as we sit in the dark. being comforted in knowing that someone is there. I miss the words " its ok " when it seems the world is coming down on me. I miss the sound of the patter of her feet as she gently walks through the house. I miss the arguements that end in the words " Im sorry ". Or the times that I am able to catch a tear on my lips when she cries in sorrow. I miss the times that we spent sitting together as we watched a movie. I miss her singing in the shower telling me shes content. Or the " honey do this" that lets me know that I am needed. These are a few things I miss living single and alone.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 05:10 AM

:cry: When and why was the last time you cried? Was it a movie, a memory, hurt feelings, anvil on your foot? The other night I watched a documentary about Annie Oakley. She married at age 15 and when she was about 66 she died and 18 DAYS later her husband died and they said he was buried right next to her. I immediately broke into heavy tears! I never know what's going to trigger the boo-hoo nerve.sad
I cried yesturday while sitting with a homeless man listening to all that he has gone through in the past year because he lost his job, wife and home

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 04:55 AM

Tell me, is there someone real out there? I keep getting mail from these guys who aren't who they say they are. They don't have a cam, now I know why, because they aren't who they say they are. They tell me they love me after 2 or 3 mails and I reply back saying that is impossible, but they insist, then all of a sudden they have to travel far away and next thing you know, they have had an accident or have been robbed and need money to go back home. What is the matter with people, it makes us very discouraged thinking there really isn't anyone out there that is real.

Im for real. And still looking for that real heart. Which i have been finding out that I may be looking for the imposable. ut, I keep plugging away at it.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 04:46 AM
Happy Easter to one and all

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 03:40 AM
Happy Easter to one and all:banana: :banana:

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 03:38 AM

I always assume the ones the say "no games" or "no drama" are the ones most likely to start games and drama. Makes me skip right past their profile.
Ditto

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 03:26 AM

Yeh, i would ask if they r ok.

Ya never know when ya might need someone to come to YOUR assistance.
very true statement

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 03:22 AM

Strangers are people too. I would stop and ask if they need something, or how can I help them. I would be able to get them out of my head if I didnt.
Im the same way

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 03:20 AM
I normaly give the silent treatment. But then I always forgive before the sun goes down. I believe in not letting the sun go down on your anger

imsingle951's photo
Sun 04/12/09 02:57 AM

Does anyone like BBW?
I rather like bbws

imsingle951's photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:22 PM
You can tell alot about the woman through thier eyes

imsingle951's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:48 PM
Well, end of story. I texted her and told her that I was sorry and to please forgive me. LOL She wrote back and said that it was only fair to tell me that she had 2 guys wanting her. One guy was her ex. the other guy has been chasing her for two years. So I plainly told her that I dont play the compition game. Im too old for that nonsence. Followed by bye in Capital letters

imsingle951's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:21 AM
Thankyou all for your replies, coments and advice. While reading through them it made me realize that I have been mistaken in my actions and thoughts. Sinse this morning she has told me goodbye. And after reading the many replies, I can understand why. So,all I can do at this point is text her to tell her that I was a goof And deserved her to tell me bye. and to add a big im sorry. Please forgive me

imsingle951's photo
Sat 04/11/09 05:16 AM

Umm.. do you want to know when she uses the restroom too? Sorry, but give her some space and don't be so worried if there are several minutes or so between text's. She might be "busy".

Thankyou. Point taken

imsingle951's photo
Sat 04/11/09 05:11 AM
I recently met a woman on another dating site. We have been texting and talking on the phone for the past two weeks. She lives in Il. While I Live in Ca. We are both insecure due to the fact that we have both been used, abused, cheated on, and lied to. So we both have trust issues. A problem came up yesturday where while we were texting each other, there were long preiods between her responces to me. First thought that entered my mind was that she was texting another guy at the same time that she was texting me. Has happened to me before. After a period of time I asked her about it. And she told me that she does have text friends that she has had for the past two years. Also, She expressed to me that most days she is busy around the house and dont have the phone near by. Which I can fully understand. Well, just meeting her a couple of weeks ago I realy dont know her all that well. She hasnt Comunicated to me all what she goes through in a day. So, that leaves me to wonder what she is doing during those moments of time that I am waiting for her responses back to me. I told her lastnight that if she is texting a friend at the same time that she is texting me. To please tell me, that way I can tell her that I will wait for her to finish with her friend to talk to her. Was I right or wrong in that? Also, I asked her to share with me what she goes through in a day. so i will beable to know why there are those long periods of texts silence. am I being fair? I want to do the right thing to honor her way of life. and wanting to give her the personal space that one requires. Any advice would be well apreciated. Thankyou

imsingle951's photo
Fri 04/10/09 03:51 PM

devil Get nekkid & embrace itdevil
rofl rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:10 AM
Happy Easter to one and all

imsingle951's photo
Fri 04/10/09 03:51 AM
My thoughts and prayers

imsingle951's photo
Fri 04/10/09 03:36 AM

this is old???

Does it matter if it's old?

We should ALL remember our service personnel serving our countries overseas.

drinker
You got that right

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next