Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/27/10 02:15 AM
Got up, and put a pot of coffee on. Then, poured MYSELF a cup when it was done brewing

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:39 AM
By what you say in your profile, you want a hunk that has money so he can take care of you.

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:26 AM

I been writing a gilr in the Ukraine for over 2 years. Also went to see her last year in Ukraine. Long story short.
Contacted a fiancee Lawyer to bring her here to Texas.
I told her they Moscow Office was going to send her a Telegram.
She wrote back that She was not going to wait around for telegram

What do you all think
To be honest. She is taking you for a ride. Make it plain to her that all your assets are set to where everything has to be approved by your lawyer. And that if she is coming her to marry you, your lawyer stated that you must have her sign a prenump agreement. Then see what she says, and does. Thats what I would do.

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:19 AM
I have learned that in order to get the women to at least take a look at your profile, or to respond to a post that you started, Its best to have a picture of what they would refer to as a " Hunk ". for them to see as you are posting in the forums. A picture of you being young, with a great build. And taken while standing in the gym with the weights in the back ground.

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:08 AM

married women tell me "you could be such an adventure!" and I see their cheeks go red when I talk to them and the husband is nowhere..

Now..how can I make single women think like that? frustrated

yep,i've been noticing that for years

i think i'll put up a pic of me with a hooker smokin
slaphead Heck! Should have thought of that when I first joined this siteslaphead

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:01 AM
laugh

Be Inspired

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. Harold Schlumberg is such a person:

QUOTE FROM HAROLD

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and whisky into urine. I do it every day and I really enjoy it.

> Harold Schlumberg; an inspiration to us all.
laugh laugh

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:56 AM
WOW!!!!!! I scored high!!!!!! YiPPPEEEEEEE!!!!! I got #1 right:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Now I can apply for Hartford collage!!!! OH!!!:banana: My mom and dad will be sooooo proud of me!!!!!! :banana: :banana: Heck. They may even buy me that bike I have been looking at, at walmart!!!!:banana: You know the one that has those pretty different thingys that stick out of the handle bars? It also comes with a little ring, ring, ringer on the handle bars. And walmart said that they would throw in a free basket to install on the handle bars. Cool!!!!:banana: Will be able to carry my Hartford school books in that. :banana: :banana: I'm so excited!!!! I finally passed a test:banana: :banana:

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:40 AM
I am always upfront with people. I will always tell the person the truth. Whether it hurts them or not. I don't believe in sugar coating anything. Or tickling the ears. If they want to hang with me. They better be able to handle my bluntness. I am the type that says what I mean. And mean what I say. I don't sway from that. If ya don't like it. Oh, well. If you decide that you don't want to be my friend because of it. Oh, well. I wasn't put here on earth for a popularity contest. And I am the first to tell people if they even don't like the way I look. Oh, well. I wasn't put on this earth for a beauty contest. So. I AM a no holding back, straight forward kinda man. Mike

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:21 AM
Nope. I Like being me.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/25/10 07:52 AM
I didn't think about the laws being dif. in dif. states. I live in cali.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/25/10 07:18 AM
I need some advice. Right now I'm receiving ssdi. But two years ago i got hurt working for a temp place. My settlement case was supposed to go in front of the judge for his approval yesterday. Well. i called my case manager of workers comp. And she told me that since I am getting ssdi, that the state wanted it to go into a medical set a side agreement. Now. That will delay me getting my settlement for at least another 3 to 6 months. Well. It would be great to get the settlement earlier than that. A friend of mine told me last night, that it would be best if I left the medical open. Meaning that instead of getting the money for future medical expenses for the injury and having to put it in an account. To turn down the $ amount for that. I need advice. Please help. Thank you. Mike

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/25/10 01:41 AM
I have trouble with rushing things.especially when it comes to relationships

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/24/10 04:04 AM
In all honesty. I have done.

#2. While in a reabilatation center recovering from when I broke my tibia plateu. I got on the intercom phone and paged myself putting Dr. infront of my name.

#3. Ive done
#5.I wrote for bomb shelter
#6. Ive done while singing "jingle bells"
#7. I always order an omelet over easy
#8.I do that most times when checking out at Wal-mart
#11.I always start jumping up and down yelling " YIPEEEE, I hit the jackpot!!!! " After I put a 10 dollar bill in the change machine at the laundry mat, and the quarters start coming out.

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/24/10 03:01 AM
flowerforyou Prayers sent

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/24/10 02:53 AM

ive been to quite a few.. well a camp out and several ones with the same group to go dancing... most all were single.. some already hooked up.. however one thing i noted about them... is a lot of swapping going on.... like they date for short time.... sleep with them.. then move on to the next one... most there werent my type.. seem to be for a lot just a place to hook up.. not really my style....but some werent like that.. it was a low percentage though.. the camping we bought our own space and food etc... and same as the dance thing... i did get some cheap people steal my drinks too while i danced.. how gross! so i guess i bought someone a couple of 6 dollar drinks.. i just have no clue who... and they took them after i took a few sips off of them too... nasty!
scared scared

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/24/10 02:45 AM
can't

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/24/10 02:44 AM
I would buy, and ride a motorcycle. But can find a place that sells training wheels for the darn thingsfrustrated

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/24/10 02:41 AM
Ive always wanted to at least once in my life go to New Orleans to the Mahdi gras.:banana:

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/23/10 03:28 AM
Welcome to the mingle2 world. Hope you find new ::smile: S. Get to laugh along the way. eventhough you will huh at some of the suff you will see. And there may be times that you will get:angry:. But, let the love in your :heart: shine and glow throughout the threads. And you will find friends that will grow tolove you for you are.

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/23/10 03:16 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25