Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:41 AM
Soaking a nice hot bath with just a single candle lit and listning soft classicle music:heart:

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:37 AM
I dont like it if they dont have a pic

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:35 AM
My 1st exwifetears

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/21/10 09:30 PM

he sounds like a dink....
I second that

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/21/10 08:29 AM

A Minnesota couple decided to vacation to Florida during the winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday. His wife would fly down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: 19 May 2010
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is not as uneventful as mine was.
P.S. Sure is hot down here!
rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/21/10 08:26 AM

who is having health problems. Please send prayers!!!

Dont know how to do the copy and paste thingy. So I will do the quote thingy to give the flowers. My prayers to you

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/21/10 08:22 AM

I am in stealth,did read your profile.

I think it is very detailed.flowers
Thankyouflowerforyou

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/21/10 07:35 AM
Wow!!!laugh Its been 5 hours since I have asked for opions on my profile. And 22 ppl has looked at this post. But nobody has taken the time to look at my profilelaugh Unless all those 22 ppl are in stealth mode. Must be that Im a budgy wudgylaugh Well heck. Budgy wudgies need love also.

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/21/10 02:17 AM
Could you please let me know what you think? thankyou. Mike

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 05:59 PM

that no man remains friends with a female without wanting to either sleep with her......or feelings of intent towards her and hoping for more??

yeah we're out here. Women make the greatest friends. A friend will be the one there with you when you're down in the dumps and women are the best people for emotional support. Plus there are plenty of fun activities to do with women outside of sex. Cause believe it or not women can still horse back ride, swim, shoot pool, and many of things that a guy can do with a guy. Pretty much anything a guy can do with a guy he can also do with a woman. And i find doing things as such with women more fun then with guys, cause you are not only messing around playing games but you can make kinda flirty jokes and mess around that way knowing that it will never go any further and or without even trying to push it any further, just fun playing around.
I like what he said:banana:

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:21 PM
So sorry for your loss Mikey. May God shower your family with an abundance of comfort

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:16 PM
smile2 smile2 waving waving happy happy thankyou from the bottom of my:heart:

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 05:29 AM
And as far as sympathy goes. I wasnt looking for any.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 05:28 AM

to find honest people in this world any morefrustrated. I have been in a ldr with this one woman for a while now. We have met in person, and all that. She says that she loves me, and wants to start a life with me, and only me. Well. After I have hurt many times, I tend to be cautious. So. Two days ago I created a new profile on facebook, then without even putting a picture in my profile I sent her a friend request. She accepted it. So. Lastnight after we said our goodnights to each other, and her telling me that she loved me with all her heart. I turned off my phone then got on the computer onto my fake yahoo page. I then went on facebook and sent her a message telling her that I thought she was sexy looking, and asked her if she was single. With in 3 minutes I got her response. She said that she was single and not involved with anyone. And, without even knowing anything about me, she gave me her email address. Well. Guess I will go back to looking once again. Im not giving up.

Sorry you get no sympathy from me. You started the game and now you are hurt/disapointed/angry that you lost the game? And on top of it all you blame her. Did you ever think that she is a nice person and was just trying to have friends? Can't your gal friend have other male friends other than you? Isnt that a tad bit controlling? And I bet you can tell me you have never talked to-emailed-or perved another female profile now that you are in this LDR relationship. Got a bridge to sell me also?
Yes. i have talked to, and emailed with other females. but. Have right from the beginning have told them I was spoken for for, and only looking for friends. When a woman asks me if Im single, I ALWAYS reply NO. I make it plain to them that Im in a relationship. I feel that thats what she should be doing. Letting the guys know that she is taken. Not to tell the guy thaty she is single. To me. That is very misleading.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 04:28 AM

do women wear short skirts, only to constantly walk around trying to pull the skirt down? I have often seen where a woman will wear a short skirt, and then spend alot of her time pulling it down. If you are that worried about someone seeing you a**, or p***y, why wear the skirt? Just one of my curious thoughts.

well when you sit down, the skirt hikes up a bit so when you stand up, you need to tug it back down to the right length again. bigsmile

Ok. That I can understand. What i really meant when starting this post. Is the women that wear the short skirt, and while either standing, or walking, they are pulling on the skirt.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 04:22 AM
I liked your profile. And I like the picture of you holding your dog.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 04:17 AM
An 8 ????? I think writer is atleast a 10+10+10drool

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:47 AM
TRUE love

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:21 AM
to find honest people in this world any morefrustrated. I have been in a ldr with this one woman for a while now. We have met in person, and all that. She says that she loves me, and wants to start a life with me, and only me. Well. After I have hurt many times, I tend to be cautious. So. Two days ago I created a new profile on facebook, then without even putting a picture in my profile I sent her a friend request. She accepted it. So. Lastnight after we said our goodnights to each other, and her telling me that she loved me with all her heart. I turned off my phone then got on the computer onto my fake yahoo page. I then went on facebook and sent her a message telling her that I thought she was sexy looking, and asked her if she was single. With in 3 minutes I got her response. She said that she was single and not involved with anyone. And, without even knowing anything about me, she gave me her email address. Well. Guess I will go back to looking once again. Im not giving up.

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:03 AM
Congradulations:banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25