Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 01:23 PM

I get to see a comet for my birthday. Yippie Skippie.
If it comes on monday. I get to see it on my birthday

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 01:18 PM
I want to come back as a womans bicycle seat:tongue: :tongue: And hope she is into wearing shot skirts with no panties:tongue: :tongue:

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 02:39 AM

love What would you do if I had a CRUSH on YOU? Would you come to meeeee? flowerforyou spock :thumbsup:
Yes I would. Since we live in same state, wouldnt be that much trouble travelinglove

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 02:26 AM

When your talking or DATING someone what is the FIRST sign that makes you RUN the other way.........spock whoa oops surprised shocked
When I catch her in a lie. Cant stand people that liefrustrated

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 02:09 AM
Im not too picky. Just as long as I was blessed with good sized boobs to fondle every day. Golly! You women are so lucky. You get to touch your boobs on a daily basis:tongue: :tongue:

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 01:52 AM
I was gifted with the talant of playing piano by ear. Which I use for going to rest homes and playing for those in the homes.

imsingle951's photo
Sat 06/12/10 01:47 AM
I miss the gentle breeze of ones breath on my cheek as she sleeps. Tenderly kissing those lips as she awakens, and whispering "I love you' as she fights to open her pretty eye lids. I miss sitting at the kitchen table together enjoying our first cup of coffee as the sun is rising over the creast. I miss all the water,whip cream,food fights we enjoyed while running naked through the house. Sitting on the bank of a river for hours with line in the water, not caring if I caught anything or not. I was always content with having the great honor of sitting next to the most beautifull woman that God ever put on this earth. Ok. Got to stop. Tears are commimg to my eyes. Mike

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:07 AM

I think I'm afflicted with the Thomas Paine of brains preventing such a thing from occuring. If I had to venture a guess for me personally, I'd say maybe when hell freezes over. I've got way too much rust in my lust.laugh
Golly!!! If only you were olderflowers Yes. I have a crush on youflowers

Aaah geez blushing

Don't worry. It'll pass.:tongue:
Oh. Im sure it will. Always does.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:48 AM

I think I'm afflicted with the Thomas Paine of brains preventing such a thing from occuring. If I had to venture a guess for me personally, I'd say maybe when hell freezes over. I've got way too much rust in my lust.laugh
Golly!!! If only you were olderflowers Yes. I have a crush on youflowers

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:39 AM
Crying in the chapel. By Risky Nelson

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:35 AM
Maybe I didnt love you. By Willie Nelson

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:32 AM
Boardwalk by Roy Orbenson. Blue eyes crying in the rain by Willie Nelson. Sweet Dreams by Patsy Cline. Sitten on the dock of the bay. By Ottis Redding. She's got you. By Patsy Cline.Donna. By Richie Valance. Your Mine. By Richie Valance. Just to name a few.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:21 AM
Unchained melody

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:01 AM

My washboard abs. tears

And hope that I'll find someone someday.ohwell

As pretty as you are, inside and out, you have a strong chance in obtaining that goal.flowerforyou

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:58 AM

Best date ever... I was on the west coast of Newfoundland 2 years ago on a 6 week summer vacation. I met a young lady while shopping on my first day there. We exchanged a few wodrs and carried on our way. 3 days later we bumped into each other again and went to Tim Hortons to have a coffee. During coffe I asked if she would like to have a barbeque on the shore that night. Yes was her reply. I picked up two nice steaks and a bottle of Pinot Noir and she brought her habachi and home baked goods with a blanket for sitting on at the beach. We started a cosy camp fire after dinner and continued to chat. Night fell and the air got cool. The most beautiful canopy of stars were above us. She got up to put the fire out and I proceded to pack up the site. She grabbed the beach blanket, wrapped it around her and sat down on the beach. She asked me to sit by her and look to the heavens. With the fire out, the stars lit up! She leaned over and layed her head on my shoulder and asked me to hold her. I did just that.... For the next two hours. No words were shared between us during this time. We listened to the waves crash on the shore. That was our music. And the beauty.... Well the beauty was Her, the stars and the moment in time I'll never forget. We still remain good friends today.
WOW!!!!! AWSOME

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:54 AM

I met a guy one time (when I had beer goggles on) and went on a date with him. He wasn't as cute as I remembered (obviously lol) and his behavior was weird. He talked about how I should be when we got married (one the first date) laugh

My friends have never let me live that one down
Sonds like the type that walks around with a wedding ring in his pocketnoway noway noway

yeah...we were with a group (thank goodness) so I told him that was a weird thing to say. He left soon after and I enjoyed the rest of my night
LOL, and the guy was probly married within that weeknoway

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:49 AM

We dated for three years. She had some type of bone deciece that she ended up dying from. Took me along time to move on.
OOOHHHH, ut I LUV that not that she DIED that she was REAL........flowerforyou
Hard to find now a days. People tend to be materalistic now a days. Thats why I miss so very much my 1st exwife. She once told me when we were dating, that she wouldnt care if we had to live in a cardboard box. Just as long as the two of us were together. A few years after we married i lost my job, and most of what we had. We ended up having to move into our station wagon. I felt so bad that at that time I couldnt put a roof over her head. And she kindly reminded me of what she told me when we were dating. " As long as Im with you. I dont care if we have to live in a cardboard box. She WAS TRUE TO HER WORD!!!!!

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:33 AM
When she asked for my opinion. She is actually interested in my view point. WOW!!!!!!!flowers flowers flowers

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:30 AM
We dated for three years. She had some type of bone deciece that she ended up dying from. Took me along time to move on.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:27 AM

I met a guy one time (when I had beer goggles on) and went on a date with him. He wasn't as cute as I remembered (obviously lol) and his behavior was weird. He talked about how I should be when we got married (one the first date) laugh

My friends have never let me live that one down
Sonds like the type that walks around with a wedding ring in his pocketnoway noway noway

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25