Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/08/10 03:56 PM

Hi,whats up ya,i wanna ask you somethin,many people calls me player,just b/c i hav many chicks,but i ain't do nothin with them,hey what do u think,am i a player?

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis ... ? Ain't nobody ever gonna let you 'smack dat thing' now ...
What he saidrofl rofl rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:36 AM

See, this is what I see as the problem. Everyone lets people get away with things. I'm not against letting someone borrow money, but to just shrug it off is kind of a sad thing.

We gripe about the morals of people, and the apparent lack of responsibility but ya'll are your own problems if you're shrugging it off and not expecting and demanding those people to pay you back.

No wonder something as extreme as a murderer essentially gets away with it. He or she knows he will. No one will truly be expecting him/her much less demanding him/her be truly punished for the deed.

"If you aren't going to stand for something, then you'll fall for everything" comes to mind reading this, and seeing people just telling the OP to write it off. She tried to do a good deed, and deserves to get paid back. To tell her to ignore it, is basically telling her she's not much better then a doormat and to heck with it.

It's a simple respect issue.

thanks a lot!flowerforyou i was raised and taught that when you loan somebody money you will get it back im not going to just let it go,she said multiple times that she would pay me back and i told her several times that she could make small payments and she never did but deiced to run out and buy concert tickets but yet she told me she was struggling.

and as for slander,no i never ever said anything negative about her,or her character i told her she can pay my back or do it in payments or ill take her to court.i said nothing about her being a bad person at all.

so yes im fine the friendship ended but im not just gonna forget about b.c she was a friend at the time she always says shes hard up for cash but goes and spends money on concert tickets?

when every time i spoke to her she always promised to pay me back its been 3 months sense i gave her the money and she always told me id get the money back but 3 months went by with the same story so no,im not just going to let it go.

after all the things i did to help her out to get back on her feet and she tried to turn around the next day and ask if she could borrow 300 dollars for me.

it is a matter of her being a friend and respecting me and obviously she choose to spend her money on things like concert tickets but she told me shes struggling interesting..how respectful of her to keep to her word..
I have noticed that you mention your friend buying concert tickets quite often. Are you upset that your friend didnt invite you to go to the concert? To mention the concert so many times, seems like you are jealous you didnt get to go. JMO

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:14 AM

AAAAWWWWWWW how cute

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:11 AM
Years ago back in the 80s, the city we lived in had a city curb side clean up. So, at time when I had lost my job, we would go around and dig through the stuff people would set out on the curb. Within a week we ahd so much stuff that we decided to take most of it to the swapmeet to sell it. Well. As it turned out. We became regular swapmeet sellers for two years, selling the suff that we would collect off peoples curbs. We were making an average of 700.00- 1,200.00 a week profit. The only reason we quit was because I couldnt handle all the stupid people that goes to swapmeets and expect you to smile and give them the stuff for free. Or the people that would walk up to look at a microwave. And after looking at it for 10 minutes ask you how you change the channels. So. Finally had to give swapmeeting up.sad sad Darn. Was making good money

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:14 AM
Way back in my younger days I would often wonder that. But not so mush now a days. I am more of a peacefull fella now.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:10 AM
There has been a few times in my life when I could have sworn I have been there done that before. Kinda strange.

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:18 AM

Id like to see a cop arrest a mime. I wonder if he would tell him "he had the right to remain silent?"
laugh laugh laugh

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:15 AM

Hummm we take a risk when it comes to love so guess everyone take risks at one time or other..........whoa
What she said

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/07/10 12:56 AM
Cute and cuddly

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/07/10 12:17 AM
I alwats just look at whats inside them, and thier heart. As for hot. Dont give a dang about that. I ahve noticed that majority of people go for hot looking. And to me thats wrong. Most people cant help the way they look. Thier looks come from God. So why judge them on what God gave them?

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:54 PM
laugh laugh

Wow what a great prize .. paid vacation with a cowboy from Humble Texas!!! .....and I thought I won the jackpot when when we won a bike helmet for my kid at the Bingo raffle last week! laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:46 PM
<<<<<<<<<<< 56 on the 14th of this month. And not going to mention how old I feelfrustrated

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:39 PM
****. Im still looking for a grocry store that delivers. Cant find onefrustrated

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 03:22 PM

It could be that you have high insulin. If you eat anything with sugar in it and you have high insulin, it makes you exhausted and unable to sleep at the same time. Try not eating anything with sugar and limit your carb intake.
ok. thx

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 03:11 PM
Im hoping that there is some medical ppl out there. For teh longest time now. ( really cant remember how long ) I dont have any energy, and want to do nothing but sleep. But whenever I do lay down and sleep, I can only sleep up to only an hour and a half at a time. This goes on morning,noon, and night. 24/7. 7 days aweek. Its really getting to me. Please. If anybody has a suggestion, besides going to dr. ( which im calling tomorrow to make an appt) Please let me know

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:51 AM
See? You never never know!!!!

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:47 AM
laugh laugh laugh

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:45 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:35 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yea, fail, anyway...
rofl rofl rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:27 AM
And as you start on that new journey, the path your feet leads you towards. may it be filled with rainbows and glitter, sunshine, and gladness. May it keep the sparkle in your eyes, Forever looking to the skies. ever seeking the hearts that you may touch with the beauty that lies within your soul. Knowing that when you reach your heavenly place to see all the people you had touched by your humanly love and grace. They will embrace you putting kisses all round your beautifull face

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25