Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:26 AM
I may look at it wrong. But I believe that when you are on a date. You are on that date to better get to know each other. That should be your main focus.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:23 AM

worst date I ever been on was when I took this woman to a steak and anchor resturant. Most of the time we were there all she mainly did was text on her stupid phone EEEERRRRRfrustrated So. The kind of guy I am. After the waiter brought our food over, I excused myself to go to the restroom. And some how i ended up at my car. Got in, Drove home. Yep. Leaving her in the resturant. Figured that while was busy texting, She could pay the bill, and then text for a ride home. Which was 20 miles away.
WoW that was RUDE of her, but kind of MEAN of you to just leave her there matbe she will get the HINT next time lolhuh
Never got a text from her ever again. And a month after that I mailed her MO to cover the cost of my half of the bill.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:18 AM
worst date I ever been on was when I took this woman to a steak and anchor resturant. Most of the time we were there all she mainly did was text on her stupid phone EEEERRRRRfrustrated So. The kind of guy I am. After the waiter brought our food over, I excused myself to go to the restroom. And some how i ended up at my car. Got in, Drove home. Yep. Leaving her in the resturant. Figured that while was busy texting, She could pay the bill, and then text for a ride home. Which was 20 miles away.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:10 AM
It was my first date I ever had. I took the bus across town and picked her up. Then we both got on the bus, and took it to the nearest 7/11 where they were running a special of 4 hotdogs for a 1.00. She didnt care that at that time I didnt have a job or a car. As long as she was with me, she was happier than a porkypine in a balloon factory.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:03 AM

I just saw two red flags. The drinking, and it seems a bit controlling that he insisted on you telling him you loved him. I don't know maybe I'm misunderstanding the post, but that's what I got from it.
From what I read in your post, I have to agree with this guy. Im not a big fan on people that drink. Also not a big fan of women insisting that I tell them im inlove with them. noway

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:49 AM
Oh Yea. Old time swapmeets. Where you would see and walk down rows and rows of nothing but USED things. All you see now is new things. Might as well go to the mall.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:44 AM
The old record player that played the 45s and 78s. family gathering around to string popcorn and paste up paper chains to decorate the christmas tree. The old wood bridge that I used to walk over in the moonlight,listening to the crunch of the sparkly snow as my foot took a step. I miss sitting at the counter of the soda fountain down at the five and dime while listening to Patsy Cline on the juke box. Or, sitting around the only radio in the house with family to listen as Lorrita Lyne sang her heart out. The old rollor skates that you had to have a key for. I miss the days that a handshake was your bond. Mood rings, and pet rocks. Black lights, and black sabbeth posters on the walls. Jimmy Hendricks posters. Real ty sticks.

imsingle951's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:05 AM
I keep telling my cockatiel to quit trying to pick up the women that come over. He keeps asking them " wanna f*&$?

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:57 PM
When she winks and throws me a kiss from across the roomflowerforyou Mike

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:52 PM

Sometimes

we have to follow our hearts...

It may be scary....

And we might fail...and we might get hurt....

But we won't die

we will pick ourselves up...and go on

good luck to to you

Love
tammy:heart:
What she said. Mike

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:41 PM
I tend to keep in the back of my mind. Keep looking for the red flags as we go along.

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:36 PM
I love women with strong personalityslove

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 01:42 PM
If you pick your nose, dont eat what you pick infront her.

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 01:32 PM

Yowza, I love it when Mel gets feisty love pitchfork
Kinda turns me onsmitten

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 08:34 AM

have a over the top rope match with ALL the WWE diva'slove

Sounds painful....
Yes. But most times I like pain:banana:

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 08:29 AM

I have traveled to another state to meet someone. A long 6 hour drive. it didnt work out. Then I met someone an hour away. He is originally from Kansas and has been here 5 years. We have been dating 1 yr.We just moved in together!
Congradulations:banana: i hope it works out for you both

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:10 AM
Nope. havent heard those words in so long, I have forgotten that words exist.

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:08 AM
Im much too shy to say. But there are a couple I would love to kiss

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:06 AM
Rdy4thestockmarket

imsingle951's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:04 AM
Why on earth did you change your main pic? I loved and looked forward to seeing your face each daytears

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25