Community > Posts By > imsingle951

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/16/10 04:36 AM

love :heart: If you want TRUE LOVE............get a DOG! laugh oops :laughing: smitten rofl
So very true.

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:14 AM
Im daydreaming about giving a woman a mustach ride without the mustach:tongue: :tongue: . Oh, if only some day it could come true

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:45 AM
I had a web cam date about 6 months ago. IT WAS TERRABLE!!!!! I had'nt had any kind of sex in so long that my (bear) as I call him,was in hibranation in the cave, and would'nt come out. So I had to go get the pepper to shake in the cave to hopefully make him sneeze. That way when he did sneeze, I could grab him with a waiting pair of tweezers. OMG!!!! What a messs. Instead of of my bear sneezing, I ended up sneezing, and sneezing and sneezing. At one point, and the end of the date, I sneezed so hard that my head lunged forward and hit the web cam, knocking it off the pc screen. And by the time I quit sneezing and got the web cam mounted on to the screen, the woman had logged off. Never heard from her againsad So I decided that webcam dating was not for me. Too messy. and I hate sneezing.

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:14 AM
((((((( Sherry4382)))))))((((((((thewaterbearer))))))))))((((((((eklictk))))))))))))(((((((((jayday))))))))))(((((((((totage))))))))))(((((((((newarkjw)))))))))((((((((ladylid2012))))))))))(((((((((Downtoearthdebbie)))))))))((((((((74Drew))))))))(((((((((mishlen))))))))))))(((((((((darhowl1)))))))))))(((((((((fifijones)))))))))flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:59 AM
Pb & strawberry&ham sandwhich.Yummy!!!!! Or pb & Strawberry jam om pancakes. Another Yummy!!!!!:banana:

imsingle951's photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:35 AM
Well. I truely hope that the two of you have an awsome time:banana:

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 06:16 PM
worked in cookie factory
gas pumper
de-boner in slaughter house
dishwasher
waiter
welder
tv repair shop owner
machine operator
sales clerk
manager of strip club
manager of xxx theater
truck driver

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:24 PM

How come i can't find my true love or at least a sex slave who will do what i say!!!grumble mad :angry:
OOOOOOOHHHHHH if only i was younger and handsomesad sad smooched

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:19 PM
Your very most welcome. And if I knew that I was going on a trip like that , i would be as excited as a porcipine in a balloon factory!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 06:43 AM
OH WOW!!!!!! That is unreal. Congradulations though:banana:

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:13 AM

A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street,
when a little girl On her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

'Nice bike,' the cop said. 'Did Santa bring it to you?'

'Yes Sir,' the little girl said, 'he sure did!'

The cop looked the bike over and handed
the girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation.

The cop said, 'Give this to your Dad , and next year, tell Santa to put
a reflector light on the back of it!'

The young girl looked up at the cop and said,
'Nice horse you've got there Sir. Did Santa bring it to you?'

Playing along with the girl, he chuckled and answered,
'Yes, he sure did!'

The little girl looked up at the cop and said:

'Next year tell Santa;
The dick goes underneath the horse, not on top'!!!

rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:00 AM
Glad to hear that you had alot of fun. Yes. Those trips do tend to make a person tired. Get some well deserved rest.smooched

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:57 AM
Goodmorning everybodydrinker Hope you all have a great daydrinker

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:48 AM

im the lucky one they write to me from ukrain,and and sutch like places,and only want 500 english pounds,makes you wonder.laugh
It would seem to me that if they had any brains, they would first try to find out how you get your income. And what you do for a living before wasting time on a guy like me that only gets a ssdi check once a month to live on. Like, WTF are they thinking?rofl rofl

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:02 AM

Right now I have a woman through my Yahoo account ( have no idea how she got that ) telling me that she is coming from Moscow to be with me. Said that she is leaving there by plane this morning headed for my townnoway . Said when she gets here, she wants to move right in with me. Without even meeting menoway scared Asked me if I have big bed.scared Like, WTF.

That's a scam... keep talking to her and within a few emails you'll be asked to Western Union her some money to straighten out paperwork or some such.l
I already have the feeling thats what is going to happen. So Im already planning on telling her ok. Then wait for awhile, then tell I went down to westren union and sent out the money. Go pick it up. Then wait to see what she says when she descovers the money was not sent.
Well. This morning I did get the email that asked me to send $1,000 to her by westren union LOL. Like I didnt see that comingrofl I replied back to her as follows: Ok Tatiana.I will go to the bank when it first opens. Draw the money out,and go to westren Union to send you the money. I am looking forward to seeing you for the first time. I cant wait till you are finally in my arms.All I can think about these days , is kissing your sweet lips, and making slow passionate love to you. Yours Forever, Mike
P.S. I just checked my bank account. $2.47.

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 04:00 AM

Right now I have a woman through my Yahoo account ( have no idea how she got that ) telling me that she is coming from Moscow to be with me. Said that she is leaving there by plane this morning headed for my townnoway . Said when she gets here, she wants to move right in with me. Without even meeting menoway scared Asked me if I have big bed.scared Like, WTF.

That's a scam... keep talking to her and within a few emails you'll be asked to Western Union her some money to straighten out paperwork or some such.l
I already have the feeling thats what is going to happen. So Im already planning on telling her ok. Then wait for awhile, then tell I went down to westren union and sent out the money. Go pick it up. Then wait to see what she says when she descovers the money was not sent.
Well. This morning I did get the email that asked me to send $1,000 to her by westren union LOL. Like I didnt see that comingrofl I replied back to her as follows: Ok Tatiana.I will go to the bank when it first opens. Draw the money out,and go to westren Union to send you the money. I am looking forward to seeing you for the first time. I cant wait till you are finally in my arms.All I can think about these days , is kissing your sweet lips, and making slow passionate love to you. Yours Forever, Mike

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:54 AM

imsingle951's photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:10 AM

My Mrs Right:

30 - 45 years old
Looks great in a tank top and shorts
Loves spending time in the backyard with the kids
Says she loves fishing, but squirms when baiting a hook
Pretends to like things I like, even though she has no clue
Can plan things without asking for my approval
Takes time to show affection, even if shes running late
Looks great in cheap sunglasses
Likes dancing with me in her socks, on the kitchen floor

Knows that a man needs man things, but the most important thing is his woman by his side, through thick and thin.

Not affraid to get dirty but cleans up nice
Last but not least, shes gotta have cute toes lol

Sounds corny I know...but you asked.

What he said. But 45-60. And a bit on the controlling side

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:45 AM

I don't eat much so I will be a cheap date
They have 3 hotdogs for a $1.00 at local 7/11. Interested?flowerforyou

imsingle951's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:37 AM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25