Community > Posts By > Debby

Debby's photo
Sat 07/04/20 05:47 AM
Where are all the Ontario Men in Durham Region?

Debby's photo
Sat 07/04/20 05:36 AM
The older you get the harder it is to find someone..... we can all get stuck in our own ways which makes it harder to blend if both parties aren't open to change.

Debby's photo
Tue 02/25/14 08:21 AM
How do you know what my restrictions are moe? I don't want intimate encounters, married men or smokers and I have a radius of 100 miles with men who are 49-60. That should be a pretty good selection I would say!!!

Debby's photo
Tue 02/25/14 07:36 AM
Hi PacificStar and I would like to thank you for your great suggestions. I have updated my profile and I hope it entices the man that I would be attracted to.
I just have a few questions that I hope you can clarify. First of all, thanks for the compliment on my pics but not sure what you mean by "flip your lead shot"...do I getting rid of that pic or switch it out for another pic? The bags and the jackets is me and yes I do have that twenty pounds under all that but I will look for others...my thoughts behind the pics I chose was to show a full view instead of just head shots. I want to be upfront and let them see who I am...a fuller figured woman. You hear so many men saying that the woman looked nothing like her picture and that she was a lot heavier than they expected. I would rather be honest right off the bat than to be rejected or hurt after a date.
Thanks again and any other suggestions or ideas after I edit are welcomed.waving

Debby's photo
Mon 02/24/14 09:48 PM
Thanks Moe!

Debby's photo
Mon 02/24/14 08:49 PM
I have no idea what your message means!

Debby's photo
Mon 02/24/14 08:27 PM
I would love an honest opinion on my profile and any feedback on improving or wording would be appreciated. .. Thanks Minglers!:smile: