Community > Posts By > cofunguy

cofunguy's photo
Thu 03/19/09 08:30 AM
Hello all - nice and warm outside in balmy Denver (sorry all those plains folks who are freezing or close to it!) - but we really need the rain or going to be one long HOT summer (plus expensive for water too!)

Tom

cofunguy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:10 PM
Good evening all..

cofunguy's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:19 AM

Guess what Ashley got for Christmas?? bigsmile bigsmile

*points to picture*

You got some free travel magazines then? rofl

cofunguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:23 PM
Edited by cofunguy on Wed 12/24/08 08:25 PM
Hi all - like some of the others, seems this is the "we are home alone for Christmas" crowd..and there are not 2 burglars trying to get into the house either! :laughing:

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/22/08 03:12 PM
Well got one card in the mail today from Wanda (Grammy09)

Thank you Wanda!!

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/20/08 07:45 AM
Hey Coffee...hope you stay warm this weekend. Looks brutal this weekend. Yesterday's high 40..today 15..and dropping!
Pretty sad when you look forward to days in the 40s..lol!
I'll try to drop you a note too...

Hey I know I forgot to mention this but I got some cards in the mail the last few days. Thus a big thank you out to the following :

Izzie
Summerlady (I don't believe you ever told me if Tony liked that note! <G>)
Eileena9 (and the Captain)
Madamx7316
Twitch
ItsasqueakThing

Thanks all to the above. Been a tad busy the last few days with the holidays and all, but thought I should thank you on this forum. Will try to personalize the thanks in the coming days just like in the cards!

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Sat 12/20/08 07:41 AM
Always dancing here - although maybe to a different tune!

How appropriate playing in the background..good clapping music "Walk like Egyptian". Oh wey ooh!

May your day be full of joy and glee! Since you know people never say glee much....

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:28 PM

That does look good...

I wanna see the new Clint Eastwood movie.. that looks really good

Well I do get these free movie passes from time to time..and I do have a decision to make for tomorrow..to see Clint's Movie, or Brad Pitt's "Benjamin Buttons" (already saw it - very powerful movie..3 hours though - but good enough to see it again as well!) or Meryl Strep's Doubt. Very tough call - all 3 are good. Probably will see Clint in all likelihood though.

Also if you do see Yes man, there is a little bit after the credits roll. Just thought I mention that - but the movie is definitely HILLARIOUS!!

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:52 PM
Good evening all. Just got home after seeing Jim Carey's "yes man". Very hilarious movie - if you don't laugh at least a dozen times watching that movie, I don't know what to say!

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:45 AM

HOLY CATS THE WEATHER HERE IS VERY VERY BAD!

I feel your pain kaysi since I'm just next door (statewise)

And based on the weather caster folks (Gee, wouldn't you like to have a job where you can be wrong 50% of the time and still have a job!), supposedly won't get out of this cold for some time. Highs of 20-30s up to and including Christmas Eve...brr!

So yes do be careful out there. Just takes one lunie who thinks "Hey I got 4 wheel drive, i can do anything" and then goes 50+ mph and hits a patch of ice.

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:35 AM
Good afternoon All - hope everyone's day is at least better than yesterday

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:31 PM

Sorry I haven't been able to get to the Post Office for almost a week. But to my surprise I got lots of cards today and many were from my terrific mingle friends.....some on this exchange card forum and more form even other mingle friends. I think this is truly MY FAMILY!!!! Thank you all for making me feel sooooo special.

Love ya all:
Summerlady
Coffee Sonata
Lilbug
Cofunguy
Itsasqueakthing

THanks again.flowers flowers flowers flowers

You are most welcome.

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:20 PM

If I do what do I win.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
you forgot "OLIVE"bigsmile

And Al! :) See above...

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:14 PM

If I do what do I win.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.

You forgot 2...if you use the Rudolph song.

Olive (Olive the other reindeer) and Al (Then Al the reindeer loved him)

:)

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:57 PM
Well if given the choice, prefer IM over email. Namely since it might be easier to get to know a person first. Since those initial emails can be awkward.

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:47 PM

OMG I love Knight Rider.....I love the new ones too....

You do know that show is going to cancelled now? Last show will be in February due to low viewership. :(

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:34 PM

How many of you have actual temperatures above 0 right now where you live? It is -3 degrees in mn 4:30pm CST.

It's actually warmer here today than it has been... It's 52 degrees but it's mainly been in the 20's or 30's

Well most of the US is in a deep freeze after this last blast. Here in Denver, a high of 12..and last night's low was -30. Ugh. Last week we had 50+ degree weather.

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:31 PM

Yea it is pretty freaking cold out!

How cold is it ??
- You look at the weather map and Alaska is WARMER than where you live!!
- You have to put 2 sweaters on and that is just to be luke warm
- The car won't start

There are probably others...but just thought I share those.

Thomas

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:45 AM
The only way to knowing if you did the right thing is to give it time. It sounds like you 2 hit it right off.

And even if you 2 aren't meant to be, how can having a good conversation be bad??

cofunguy's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:43 AM
Yes if they are the right one, distance shouldn't be a problem. But also at the same time, you need to be careful as well. And if the feeling between the two is mutual, then distance issue with be a mute point hopefully. I know some people get hung up on distance.

Previous 1 3 4 5