Community > Posts By > redbeast98

redbeast98's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:14 AM
Edited by redbeast98 on Wed 01/28/09 07:14 AM
check out Secondhand Serenade....Stranger, and Fall For You are both great songs

redbeast98's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:10 PM

although some of you girls are the same way.....Because I am not as tall as some guys....well you get the idea. Girls also want the big jock type as well, not just us guys that want the barbie type.....

I'm the same height as you, redbeast98, and never ran into any problems. I knew a guy back in high school that was our height and he dated a girl who was 6'. It takes all kinds, I guess.

Well good for you, I am just saying....it goes both ways for guys and girls.

redbeast98's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:02 PM
although some of you girls are the same way.....Because I am not as tall as some guys....well you get the idea. Girls also want the big jock type as well, not just us guys that want the barbie type.....

redbeast98's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:48 PM
I tend to look at ones face, eyes, smile, and hair. If they are cute and have a great personality, that usually overrides the body for me....

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:27 PM
I am right here! :)

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:19 PM
Whats up tonight?

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:15 PM
Edited by redbeast98 on Thu 12/11/08 07:24 PM
I wrote this for the girl I was dating at the time.

To find a love so pure and true,
How long must it take to get to you?
I've searched high and low,
I've traveled as far as my two feet would go.
As I think of the love I am meant to find, I shiver.
I even spoke and asked the old man by the river.
They say the sands of time are against me.
But with a touch of your love, I would know eternity!

To find a love so pure and true,
How long must it take to get to you?
I've searched by land, sea, and air,
To find a love so fair!
I think my search has come to an end.
Not only do I need you to love and hold,
I am wanting to be.....your best friend!

All comments are welcomed!

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:25 PM

hola, how are you

doing pretty good and you?

Very well thank you. What is going on?

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:18 PM
hola, how are you

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:08 PM

I will say this, cause it just happened to me the other day. I am a terminal lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. I told this girl that I was interested in after about a week off talking on the phone and getting to know one another. She completely turned and ran. Stating she couldn't be in a relationship with someone that would eventually die! How heartless is that?????

I had a friend that had that. He did get a lung transplant but thats no easy haul. He's still going though. :tongue:

I refuse to have a transplant. Course the docs never thought I would see the age of 30 years old either. I was diagnosed at 3 months old.

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:02 PM
I am looking for a match, any ideas, lol

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:01 PM

ummmm, aren't we all gonna die eventually anyway??

That is what I was thinkin, but when faced with something like that most people are scared.

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:52 PM
I will say this, cause it just happened to me the other day. I am a terminal lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. I told this girl that I was interested in after about a week off talking on the phone and getting to know one another. She completely turned and ran. Stating she couldn't be in a relationship with someone that would eventually die! How heartless is that?????

redbeast98's photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:11 PM

Next win is going to be over the Ravens. Go STEELERS!!!!!!!drinker bigsmile

That is a beautiful dog by the way. I have a 10 month old Siberian Husky that is brown and white with 2 blue eyes.

redbeast98's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:49 PM

Steelers 20 Cowboys 13 It was a good game. Thanks Romo for the last TOUCHDOWN. Redbeast they did sack Big Ben 5xs.but Romo got it 3xs. Big Ben had on interceptions. Enough said. Who's Next.

Was a great game. And that is why the Steelers are #1 on D. However we did have more yards put up against them than anybody this year. And our 3rd string back did a good number on you. But it was a hell of a game. I don't mind losing when it is a good one. Congrats.

redbeast98's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:49 PM
Just like you haven't had the sack attack of D-Ware and Spencer and Ellis. Your o-line will be missin some guys too. I believe that is why Ben has been on the ground a bunch and it will continue.

redbeast98's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:31 PM

We see at game time on Sunday when Romo is on his back with Harrison and Woodley on top of him.

They would have to catch him first. I think Romo himself has been sacked 8 times all year compared to Ben with 33. I would be more worried about your boy, thanks though!

redbeast98's photo
Sat 12/06/08 06:26 PM
Lets hear what you got to say, then I will tell you if you are right or wrong!

redbeast98's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:01 PM

On Sunday the STEELERS next win will be over the Dallas Cowboys. Romo is going to get sacked 5 X. For all you people who hate the STEELERS keep it up it makes them STRONGER.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

First off let reevaluate...Steelers O-Line is not good. D-Ware and company is going to give Worthless Berger trouble. Big Ben will be on the ground more than dirt. Cowboys will win!!!!!!! But it will be a good game though. And for the record.....I think Ben Roethlisberger is a great QB, just giving you a hard time.

redbeast98's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:33 PM
Again welcome. Would love to talk with you sometime. Have a good one!

Previous 1