Community > Posts By > monu384

no photo
Fri 02/28/14 12:01 PM
and if you have baby then think deeply that if you go extramarital affair then simply not only you also your baby will suffer. and out of marriage you can get only sex. and sex is not love. sex is lust and lust and lust. that's why government suggest that just after marriage we should not plan for baby.first understand each other and spend atleast 5 years. now c if you want to think about your baby than simply ask questions to yourself , that do you love your baby? if yes then ask what you want baby or your new life? if new life then ask will you keep baby alongwith you or leave it to its dady? if you want to start new life and relationship then it better you left it for its dady. and openly talk on this matter alongwith your and your husband's family. and just simply give up and openly talk to your parents and your husband's parents. cuze this relation is not going any where. either you or your baby will suffer in this.
simply open your problem alongwith your husband, tell him what you want and what not.tell him why you got married to him. marriage is not sex.and if he doesn't listen then tell your parents openly and tell them you cant live in this situation and rise your problems and questions openly.and give up as soon as possible nai to der ho jaygi samji.
it is out of understanding why people keep extramarital affairs. you know what not I did for my girl.??? even I purchased a gold ring from my scholarship and pocket money for her , but what I got? simply she betrayed me and I got her red handed behind my back having sex and relation with other boy. and in all that it was I who suffered.you can emegin what goes on heart when a person, whom you love and like most and whom you trust more than anyone else, and when he/she betrayed you then what happens. would you like to know what she replied to me when I caught her red handed? she said she had pity on others and situation made her to do so. mujsey puch ke dekho mere qa haal hua tha g kar raha tha ki usko ___________end. aur please me suggest karuga ki agar sadi se khus nai ho to divorce le lo.par kabi dhoka mat do. pati/patni ak dusrey par trust kartey he.wesey to ajkal na to pati dhang ka reh gaya he aur na patni. sabko sex chaia bus. meney us ladki ko dil se pyar kiya tha. jo merey pas ni tha wo b usko diya. acha hua usney dhoka diya. ab kam se kam koi dusri ladki to mileygi jo mujey us se jada pyar kareygi.wo mere layak he ni thi. please dhoka mat do apney pati ko.saf saf bol do ki tum qa chati ho. sex,pyar,care,saath, jo b chaia apney pati ko bolo. agar ni suntan to simply divorce lo. aur sadi karlo dusri. baby ka qa karna he wo tum socho. it will be better that you give it to its dady and move on with your life.and also it will be better for you and your baby.

no photo
Fri 02/28/14 11:33 AM
let me tell you first. what is love do you know it? it is not just sex, or handling home/husband/kids/wife etc.
love is real feeling that comes from heart and love means just not to stay together, it can survive by far distance even without touch or sex.first of all mostly peoples don't know what is love , lust, sex. love includes sex. lust also includes sex, and sex is sex. now try to understand, in ancient india girls had the freedom to choose her partner? why? so that girl may choose what she wants, now-a days mostly people get married and do sex . there are not any kind of love and care.
I tell you what is love, I had a gf.(though she cheated me on my back) when I was in relation with her, on her birthday I gave her a canon camera that cost8000 Indian rupees, and iam a student and I spend that money(scholarship) on her why? let me tell you, I give it to her because I didn't have it and I wanted that my girl should have it so that she may click pick when she will be happy and that why I give it to her. even I didn't have it. though I wanted to buy one for me but I gave it to her.i could have even give her all my happiness to her just to make her happy, that is called care from heart and love. and this type of care only our parents do for us.and then if you are lucky then your partner. that is love
now come to your point. no, having extra marital affair is not good.if you are not happy with your hubby than simply and clearly tell him and show him that how much you want him care for him you just need his time and company and care and tell her onpenly what you want. or else get divorce.simply .in my opinion if your hubby loves you and you will tell him that how much you want him then after hearing from you he will surely give you whatever you want. best couple is lord shiv and parvati. learn from them.

no photo
Fri 02/28/14 11:15 AM
what is fun for you?? that's why today in the world only sex prevails and the crime related to sex, and against womens are increasing, and the world is not have any respect to ladies.
a relation always based on feelings,care and love and understading and on faith, and how much he/she love his/her partner.
lust is a different thing in which people just want to have sex with whom he get attractive.

no photo
Fri 02/28/14 11:08 AM
love and intimacy are not different things.they are the half and half part of entire 1.
but love doesn't mean that intimacy is must, however in love we also want to intimate with our love. and if there is real love between a copule than intimacy and love both walks together and give real feeling of love and joy, and yes love is possible without intimacy,but it also depends on the copule does they want sex? or real love. I will give you an example - if a couple need to go for work for several months alone (alone means separated) than he or she should not intimate with other neither they will if they will love their partner truly, but now-a-days both are character less and they want to just intimate .
people only say that they love but there are only few that really knows the meaning of love.
Love doesn't mean sex, it is care, respect and the urge of giving her/his partner her/his each and every thing , even he or she ounself does not possess that thing but he/she desires to give that particular thing to her/his partner( instead of keeping it for their ownself) that is love