Community > Posts By > jasmine_divya

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:23 AM
we all committ mistakes, even our partners too. Sometimes there are huge fights and we start thinking that things are falling apart. But it is at that point of time, when our love and patience is being test. It depends on us whether we start joining the bRoken pieces or leave things as they are and walk away. But remember, your partner nids u always, it doesnt matter how roughly you argue and fight the heart still says 'i love u'. So never leave your love alone and broken.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 08:40 PM
yes, caste system is prevalent in our society since the early vedic period. And today it is impossible to remove it but we can eradicate the ignorance deep rooted in the minds of our society. Why rural areas, even in the most sophisticated families inter-caste marriage is not palatable to all. Secondly, caste system is not the only discrimination i m pointing towards,but also communalism. For an instance, Delhi, Mumbai is a hub of education and jobs. So many people from differents parts of our country are enthusiastic to cme. But indians from states of Assam, Manipur etc are considered as outsiders. They become victims of murders,rapes, harassment and torture . And who does it? Our own people. Are we swiftly erasing the moral "vasudaiva kutumbakam" from our reminiscence or infront of these huge infrastructures, our thinking ability has diminished! Caste system z not uniting us, but in the name of caste, we all are being divided and ruled.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:20 PM

Everyone made the mistake of holding caste to be a religious institution. Caste is in our society not in religion.... casteism had a very positive effect on our society nd evenit is meaningful today too....caste is simply a crystallized social institution nd it was a necessity for self-preservation of mankind earlier nd somehow today as thr is lot of financial injustice in our nation and across the globe.... ofcourse on the name of casteism nd religion doing injustice nd violence is totally unacceptable... but just showing our love nd humanity on dis is not enough to solve the problem …first take decision either you want casteism or not nd den act accordingly …....i think its better either nurture dis system in healthy manner or eradicate it by giving back the people their lost social individuality.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 08:32 AM
guys why not make this forum 'india' a platform for all indian members to share nt nly about 4ndshp, but about us, about our favourite movies , songs and even IPL, the elections heat. .everythng and anythng that unites us and ignites our interests! Apne bare me btaoge toh he na apne milenge , warna itti waddi site hai, kya pata apke lyf partner ko koi aur le jaye!

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 09:23 AM
Edited by jasmine_divya on Tue 03/25/14 09:27 AM
I wish I were a boy, a true gentleman you may say. I wish could impart a little respect and offer some love and affection that a girl truely deserves. Atleast, I could make a woman feel special for what she is and not for what she looks. I know I cant do that, but as a girl, I do expect the same. I know, what i am asking for is too much. Right? But if you can't be respectful and generous towards a woman, please don't be disrespectful either. Be a gentleman, in its true sense!

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 08:31 AM
guys, i beseech you to go through my post 'halla bol' and leave ur worthy comments. You may not taki it too seriously, but just for 2 mins, please take the pain of atleast going through my post. And make our forum 'india' a better one. .

no photo
Tue 03/25/14 08:22 AM
Edited by jasmine_divya on Tue 03/25/14 08:24 AM
hey my indian friends. .do you watch 'halla bol' in bindass! If not, then please make sure you do. Wait. .wait. .wait. .am not here to popularise the show but yes, I certainly want to drag your attention towards the drastic conditions prevailing in our orthodox society . Racism,communalism and caste system is something that we see , experience in our day to day life. Being an Indian, we boast of unity in diversity, we talk of secularism. But at the same time, we debar the rights of another Indian just because of caste and creed! And its pathetic to learn that in the name of caste and creed, we can burn our own people alive. However, we must remember that if we dont respect our own people, our Indian brothers and sister,then I think we wont receive respect ,or we cnt expect to get respect from countries across the globe. So, stop fighting. Stay in peace,impart love. Live and let others live with awe and respect.

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:47 AM
Innocence and affection . .change most of us

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:46 AM

becoming a father changed my life, radically...

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 11:45 AM
hav u seen birds when they soar high in da sky???? One feels da desire to becum independent and set free from every fetter that ties us dwn. And 4 dat, we nid 2 hav the courage to step out of our cmfort zones, just lyk da birds leave their cosy nest. . .al da best. . Enjoy ur new lyf! #DANNY

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 08:09 AM
Edited by jasmine_divya on Mon 03/24/14 08:15 AM
Life is a saga of experiences. Some are sweet whereas some are bitter. But some incidents mark the turning point of our lives, and give a new mode to it. Can u recollect any such incident in your lyf???!!!

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 08:01 AM
i m a stupid mad grl. From my childhood i always wanted to become a doctor, a heart surgeon, bt nw suddenly i m realising that i m built for journalism, anchoring, orating . . . . I dn knw wht 2 do. .

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 03:52 AM

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:53 AM
and 2ndly, in science, we cn categorize everything under two heads, 1. Fact 2. Statements & prpositions. The earth revolves round da sun z a fact, Oil floats on water z a fact, life originates frm pre-existing lyf was a statement bt it was proved to b a fct by Rudolf Virchow and Louis Pasteur. Bt all these stuffs lyk bing bang theory, cosmozoic theory ,chemical evolution are mere statements.

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:41 AM
experimentation z a gud way 2 prove thngs, just as u cited da example of da colour of your car. .which changes relatively depending upon da typ of light,it is subjected to. But if we successfully detect any form of life existing outside earth, then perhaps da mystery behind origin of lyf can be unravelled

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 01:04 AM
take a shower then. .it might help u

no photo
Mon 03/24/14 12:12 AM
Edited by jasmine_divya on Mon 03/24/14 01:03 AM
mingle members. . .a v simple questn : r u still a virgin? Y/N?

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 10:57 PM
ya theories r thr, bt nly abt out how da organic molecules lyk RNA,proteins and polysaccharides came into being. .rest how a cell cme into existence z a predictn. .dat z nly da first part we knw nt da 2nd 1

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 10:11 PM
goin through da chaptr, evolution. I think origin of first cellular form of life, is still a huge mystery 4 our scientists. . Panspermia has no scientific proof. .and we just knw a ltl abt abiogenesis. Wht do u say guys?

no photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:41 PM
i mis my old India wher one culd find people wid clean and green thoughts. Bt nw mstly i find our youth indulged in cheap, baseless talks and at da same time lack da manners and morals to deal wid a grl. .i believe, we r nt humans anymre, we dn deserve to be cld dat, we r merely an idol of flesh nd blood. .

Previous 1