Community > Posts By > MegsDH21

MegsDH21's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:39 PM

That's what I think is happening, but how hard is it to tell them in person, or atleast on the phone?

hahahaha well u see some guys jus dont deserve a set of balls lol

Preach it honey! Preach it!

MegsDH21's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:35 PM

Hey guys... If I could your help on this question, I would appreciate it. What went wrong when you were having a great time, and the guy was interested in you and kept making plans to see you, but then didn't follow through on the last date without a word? And then, they won't tell you what's going on... what went wrong? Idk and I'm so confused. What are some possibilities that could explain this?

well, he may have played you. either that or he is a coward and strings people along to avoid confrontation. i wouldnt give it anymore thought than you already have. you are beautiful, go find someone that worships you! flowerforyou

Thank youflowerforyou . That's very sweet of you. I'm not giving it anymore thought... just wondering what might have happened so I can try to not have it happen again

MegsDH21's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:25 PM
That's what I think is happening, but how hard is it to tell them in person, or atleast on the phone?

MegsDH21's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:22 PM
Hey guys... If I could your help on this question, I would appreciate it. What went wrong when you were having a great time, and the guy was interested in you and kept making plans to see you, but then didn't follow through on the last date without a word? And then, they won't tell you what's going on... what went wrong? Idk and I'm so confused. What are some possibilities that could explain this?

MegsDH21's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:17 PM
I'd like to know the answer the question also... cause mine needs to go there so it can come back feeling better than what it does now.ohwell

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:42 PM
Well, being myself is what got him to like me in the frist place, so I'm not worried about that. I jsut don't know what to do right now at where I'm at. Like I don't know what the next step is... I'm just confused. young and confused

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:32 PM

but when do you talk about moving things past the friendship stage, and do you ask them are they not dating other people? or how do you go about that?

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:31 PM
So what do you do? I don't know what to do next and I don't wanna run this guy off

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:26 PM
but when do you talk about moving things past the friendship stage, and do you ask them are they not dating other people? or how do you go about that?

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:24 PM
Thats a good question too!

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:22 PM
what are some things that you wouldn't want done or said to you?

MegsDH21's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:16 PM
How do you keep a good thing going once you have had a date with someone? If you are very interested in them, and you believe them to be very interested in you, what do you do? What are some things you shouldn't do? How long should it be before you go on another date, and when should you talk about taking the relationship past the friendship level?

MegsDH21's photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:16 PM
A good first date would be one where you learn about the other person, likes and dislikes, etc; and where laughter and pureness adn comfortableness takes place.
Kinda like hanging with someone youve known for a long time; but stay away from topics that are too serious, those are always a killer

MegsDH21's photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:05 PM
Edited by MegsDH21 on Wed 12/10/08 09:07 PM
How long should people converse before they meet up for a first "date" after meeting on a dating website?
Just wondering what you guys think?

MegsDH21's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:57 PM
depending on how much you love someone can determine how good the sex is. If you focus on the sex, then you will find errors, but if you focus on how much you love that person, then the sex will be amazing.