Community > Posts By > technovative

technovative's photo
Sun 10/24/21 02:21 PM
An uplifting delight to read, Aatheera.

technovative's photo
Sun 10/24/21 02:13 PM

Not sure about less judgemental but relatively certain that if I go through airport turnstyle sideways, I'm going to Bangkok.

Sounds like a circumstance where being a grower instead of a show-er could be advantageous.

technovative's photo
Sun 10/24/21 11:56 AM

Nice poem(s):thumbsup: :wink: .

smile2

technovative's photo
Sat 10/23/21 08:37 AM

The power of nearness
Beautifully coined
Think u r safe.
Good.

Thanks, Peppa.

technovative's photo
Sat 10/23/21 01:01 AM
Brushed by the wind of her breath
on my cheek.
Sunlit the warmth of her closeness,
slowly melting many frozen frames.

My armored cloak freely sacrificed,
thrown over puddled snapshots,
soaking-up every scintilla.

While she is out of reach,
this savoring sponge
may cool my brow,
staving off the burning heat.

technovative's photo
Fri 10/22/21 04:40 PM
Disaster... I've flirted with that a few times.

Flirting with women in person, haven't tried it.

Attempting to interpret correctly and/or engage in flirting online, I have dabbled in. Here's where I am with that currently:

Discerning whether an interaction is flirtatious or simply playful banter continues to be a challenge for me.

It does feel good and validating to think a woman is showing that she's attracted to me, or interested in me beyond exchanging playful banter.

The few times that I had flirtatious intent in an online interaction, it was in the hopes of communicating attraction to, and interest in, getting to know the woman more personally.

technovative's photo
Fri 10/22/21 03:45 PM
How about a comedic "romantic" scene...

Life Stinks - Molly's Many Layers

technovative's photo
Thu 10/21/21 02:38 PM
Something tells me that my words may have struck a chord. happy

technovative's photo
Thu 10/21/21 02:21 PM
This is exemplary writing. Brava my poetess friend! It evokes images of a powerful spiritual journey. Ending each stanza with a descriptor, is an effective way of emphasizing the meaning.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 06:40 PM

waving tech another:angel:!

I noticed too. I like seeing these old threads. New people, some threads might take off again.

Hey Pumpi. waving

I'm no Angel

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 06:27 PM

Nice, the balance of the tone which holds each line is amazing.. loved reading it :thumbsup:

Aatheera, Thank you for giving it a read and sharing your thoughts.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 03:55 PM
Did anyone else notice that this thread was started in 2009, and just now got some responses?

$100.50

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 03:43 PM

I thought the ending was hot.

Raunchy says it best! In the best way possible.

laugh I felt the poem seductively led up to that perfect ending of wearing you out..... tongue2

I love this feedback. Thank you both!

My analytical mind likes how as Bastet suggested, removing one word allows the closing line to resolve back to the title, and the metaphor.

My appetite, and my intent to provoke images of desire and vigorous pleasure, favors the original closing line.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 02:29 PM

I like end rhyme :slight_smile:

Yeah, it kinda sums up the intent. Thanks, Velbar.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 02:24 PM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you, Julie.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 02:23 PM

N:cherry_blossom:I:cherry_blossom:C:cherry_blossom:E :thumbsup:

Thank you, Robin.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 12:48 PM
Does music come in size lycra? Cool.

Well... I think the way music or poetry is interpreted has the elasticity to be expansive, like lycra. Thanks for sharing some feedback.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 12:39 PM
I enjoyed reading this poem, Velbar. The theme is particularly appealing to me. "dream fuel" and "reality drive" are clever phrases.

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 12:07 PM
Edited by technovative on Wed 10/20/21 12:50 PM

I felt like a voyeur reading this. It was fun and sexy :) I’m thinking the last line
should be just “I want to wear you from top to bottom”, it brings it full circle to
the title question. Just my two cents.

Bastet, I'm glad it was a fun read for you. I hoped that's how it would be received. Your suggestion is insightful. I agree that simple adjustment makes a significant impact on the continuity of the theme. Also, I think it's a more tasteful way to close. If it were possible, I would edit the line in this post. I have made that change on poetry sites where it's posted. Thank you. smile2

Trust me the way you ended was just fine.

I appreciate that you like the original ending. happy

technovative's photo
Wed 10/20/21 11:21 AM

I felt like a voyeur reading this. It was fun and sexy :) I’m thinking the last line
should be just “I want to wear you from top to bottom”, it brings it full circle to
the title question. Just my two cents.

Bastet, I'm glad it was a fun read for you. I hoped that's how it would be received. Your suggestion is insightful. I agree that simple adjustment makes a significant impact on the continuity of the theme. Also, I think it's a more tasteful way to close. If it were possible, I would edit the line in this post. I have made that change on poetry sites where it's posted. Thank you. smile2

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25