Community > Posts By > MaximumFrog

MaximumFrog's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:27 PM
Ok, I'm really tired of feeling reamed by banks. There are TONS of online ones that look really groovy. Esp. smaller ones, with their high interest rates, no minimums and what not.

But, I'm sure there are some physical branch banks around that have some great interest.

Anyone have suggestions?

MaximumFrog's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:09 PM
I havent done it in a very long time, but any of your chicken recipes should work fine.

My suggestion is to brine it or soak it in vinegar and water for several hours before you cook it to get rid of the "gamey," taste.

Ymmv.

-Dave

MaximumFrog's photo
Wed 12/24/08 07:29 PM
I believe that was Ms. Wakefield?

MaximumFrog's photo
Wed 12/24/08 07:08 PM
Afghanistan sucked.

I'm trying to get my money back.

All I got was this stuipd divorce.

:D

-D

MaximumFrog's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:55 PM
So I says to myself "D, why are you not seeing results?"

And then...And then, I see that I can be rated!

Ok, so gimme a rating!

And..maybe a suggestion? Gosh. Maybe I need to type more letters in there.

MaximumFrog's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:19 AM
If you mean besides the fact that I'm here, I'd say, going by the Austin area, it's got good economy, it's liberal enough to not be stuffy, but conservative enough not to be a blight.

Great drives and rides, it's out-doors friendly, friendly people, beautiful women and plenty of job ops. I actually just scored a great one that starts as soon as my trip to Ca to see mum is done.

I think I'll be able to afford that car I've been eyeballing.

It's also got the laws going for it: Nothing I've found is hyper-regulated!

And, I've got to throw this in: Being National Guard, I've noticed they are WAY more supportive of the military here than some of my prior haunts.

Maybe an easier question would be "What is terrible about Texas?"

-Dave

MaximumFrog's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:48 AM
Just like the real world, you say? Hmm...if only I could have mail delivered to my door instead of the mail box, I could never leave again...

may not do well for my health, though.

MaximumFrog's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:28 AM
Yah, I've got lots of time on my hands. I'm on paid leave! Oh boy!

Ok, ok. So this is a pretty large, involved site. And looking at some of the "joined on," dates, I'd say plenty of people come here, get what they want and then just hang around for the forum?

I mean, that's great if that's the case, but just curious. Is that what you beautiful people have done?

-D

MaximumFrog's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:35 AM
Hmm..maybe that came out wrong.

It was just supposed to be a funny expression of what I've seen so far.

I'll still manage...SOMEHOW.

MaximumFrog's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:20 AM
I wonder if this whole mutual match thing really works! I mean..every morning, I check my E-mail. I get one from you, Mingle2 and I become giddy with anticipation.

Someone wants to meet with me!! Why...that's what I came here for! ohboyohboyohboyohboy *click ohboyohboyohboyohboy...wait..these seem to be the same people...who weren't really interested in meeting me yesterday. Or the day before. What gives?

So, Mingle2, I'm onto your trick. I click your "Yes," button and chillax. Nothing ever comes of it. I send a note to a cutie who looks like we may have come clickability. Nothing!

Of course there are only 2 constants in our triangle: You and me. The other person changes with each new add I peruse. Will it be the cute blond we'll attempt to ensnare? The attractive redhead? Who knows?

I'm willing to see that I've been a part of this "attempt to reach out and never hear back," scheme as well, Mingle2. And, because of this, I give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps the problem lies here with David.

Ok, Mingle2. You’ve spoken sense into me again. It's not you, it's me. I'll give this another chance. You wouldn’t let me down, would you? No, of course not. I need to help you to help me! Yes. I hope you can forgive me, Mingle2. I had thoughts of straying from you. I'll try harder from now on!!

It's awful cold out anyhow. What else would I do?

MaximumFrog's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:22 PM
Oh man. Oh man! I just got back from..like a year away. I cant TELL you how much I missed this joint.

Ok, ok. So I'm a transplant. I'm not a tech guy. What the heck? Ok, so I'm a freak of nature, not moving here to work for dell.

Anyhow. Austin women. You are BEAUTIFUL!

Would you believe I'm single? On a site like this?

Go on. Ask about my trip away. Be curious.

Be spontainious. Who wants dinner tonight??

-D