Community > Posts By > Lost_in_trance1

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:42 PM

Why are there people from all over the world than my general area? While there is nothing wrong with metting people from all over but i want to meet people who are in my general area. how can I adjust this. my zip code is already in there. what else do i do?
Well you're thousands of miles away from me? So that's no use? Good body by the way! Always good to see a woman who keeps in shape? Best of luck on here, ok?

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:28 PM

lol not funny 2 me hav 2 do that every day 2 get me lappy 2 work haha this site is pants init babe ? o,m,g wot u hav 2 do 2 get a women round ere lol , u had any luck ? , n good luck , tho 4 a woman all u hav 2 do is breath n u get a gizza lol xxx

is your keyboard broke? or is it some kind of code?what what what what
It's London slang, he's talking in!

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:20 PM
Where i'm going in June? Brazil, for The World Cup!

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 03:27 PM

i am a 24 year old girl from fiji...seriously luking fora life partner, my race is indian, and religion christianity...pliz if u r too seriously in search for a soul mate , then pliz let me know...God bless you

is this a first come, first serve type thing? or do we need to fill out a form or a questionnaire? ... that seems like a lot of work... can people get married over the internet now?... again, that seems like a lot of work...

Well, you were the first. Congratulations, Mightymoe!

lucky me, huh....:banana: :banana:
Wait til she turns up at your house with her suitcase? Lol

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 03:24 PM
Paul Oakenfold - A voyage into trance

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 02:04 PM

Anyone close to Belfast could show me the ropes:)
If you're a Rangers fan, i'll show you the ropes and the nearest tree also! Ha ha

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Fri 03/07/14 01:48 PM
The Prodigy - Skylined, Man with no name - Sugar rush, Freemasons - Uninvited ( extended mix )

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Thu 03/06/14 01:25 PM

Watched England V Denmark last night. Rooney couldn't hit a cows a**e with a banjo.
frustrated
Rooney, looks like a Cows arse that's been rattled with a Banjo? Lol

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Thu 03/06/14 05:00 AM
The Prodigy - Wind it up

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Thu 03/06/14 02:28 AM
Be successful? Best revenge I find is to let that person know, that you can do a LOT better without them!

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Thu 03/06/14 01:40 AM
The Chemical Brothers - Lost in the K hole ( remix )

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 08:09 PM

Curvy is what a lot of women put on their profiles when they could stand to lose a few pounds.

A round object has curves. indifferent
So does a racing track?

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:48 PM
Love to see him dress up as Ali G and then say mass? That would be good?

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:56 PM
Sounds like a song about a voyeur and masturbating?

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:36 PM
Some pure old skool, Scientist - The Bee,Njoi - Anthem and Love Decade - So Real!

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:04 PM
You can trust a woman? Only thing is nine times out of ten that woman, is your Mother! Best of the lot!

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:01 PM

This just posted as a headline on Foxnews.com, as soon as the article is up I will post it.

Sound's like he is trying to prove once again to the world how cowardly Obama is.

Putin is an Idiot!
He got what he wanted,so why escalate it?
He probably is as much of a Coward as is US Counterpart!
Little Boys having a Pi$$ing-Contest!
At least Putin has a backbone? Unlike that idiot in the White House? Plus he'd kick Obama's arse at Judo? Lol

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:48 AM
Virus - Moon ( extended mix )

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:43 AM
If you can't jump in the car and drive to see them, then I ain't interested!

Lost_in_trance1's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:45 AM
A big d**k and a big wallet, seems to do the trick, even though they will deny this, it's the truth!

Previous 1 3