Community > Posts By > Farid

no photo
Thu 05/09/24 02:52 AM
@"Jaan Doh",

My guess is your post was assessed to be in violation of rule 6.

https://mingle2.com/topic/249655

no photo
Wed 05/08/24 07:20 AM
Do fully clothed cuddling, caressing, smooching... count as sex?

no photo
Mon 05/06/24 11:04 PM

Hamas Says It Accepts Gaza ceasefire. Will It Work?

The crux is under what terms of a ceasefire?

no photo
Mon 05/06/24 01:05 PM

For some time now, whenever I get together with adolescent friends (friends when we were in out 20s) they always shake their head with a look of dismay when the conversation turns to F1...

We all agree his racing skills were supreme in his heyday, but when it comes to his social life and public appearances (like on TV) then he talks a lot of nonsense...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton

For example :

1) He stated on BBC television that he had become a vegetarian because of pollution from cows etc (but he races cars which is a contradiction since cars are also cause pollution, and none of cars listed in his collection are electric)

www.planetf1.com/features/lewis-hamilton-car-collection

2) He stored his dogs seed (sperm) in cryogenic storage, but doesn't have any children of his own (lol that one made me laff :joy:)

www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1370EG/

So I find myself wondering, if these people (celebrities) who are also (supposedly) role models for children all around world, just giving lip service (without thinking) or whether they're genuine?

Another one Marcus Rashford (footballer), missed training but seen hours earlier partying

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25550919/marcus-rashford-man-utd-partying-nightclub-ten-hag/

And do you think they are good role models?

I suspect that watching car racing causes some youngsters to be reckless drivers.

no photo
Mon 05/06/24 12:34 AM

how do u explain that a guy prefere older women than younger

If you're talking about yourself, then you must know the reason(s).
But if you mean some other guys, then do a web search and you'll find out several reasons.

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 09:38 PM
Oh I see you regret outing yourself. Request the forums moderator to delete your thread. If it isn't, you may resort to deleting your profile.

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 10:36 AM
I see you have changed your location to Minnesota. Then you may choose to post in:

https://mingle2.com/forum/forum/53

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 09:27 AM
Edited by Farid on Sun 05/05/24 09:28 AM
I think your best bet here is to post in Missouri regional forum:

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/55

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 02:31 AM
Soulmate is a figurative term which means someone, especially a romantic partner, with whom one is exceptionally or uniquely compatible or has a special, almost mental (same connotation as spiritual in my view) connection.

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 02:25 AM

The police have some robots as well, but they did not expand on how they are used by them. Shades of ED209 I hope not. scared smile2

What else could they be used for, other than what an easy web search will tell!

no photo
Sun 05/05/24 02:23 AM

oh Farid ..you really need to learn how to phrase questions without implying dishonesty pitchfork i know it can be a difficult concept to grasp . For safety reasons I am not posting in a public forum who I work for .. I am sure you understand why that might be necessary , given I have not yet finished what I started . Are you related to Etsin ? rofl rofl rofl he also questioned my validity . Given you are both strangers to me why would I exchange personal information :wink: as I have said .. those close to me know my professional qualifications and how I have been spending my time overseas . Perhaps get to know me better :-) :thumbsup:

Thank you "Blondey111" for volunteering anywhere your time and medical expertise to treat wounded Gazans.

correction: somewhere instead of anywhere

no photo
Sat 05/04/24 06:26 AM
Only time (patience) combined with thoughtfulness is "the tried and true way to discern whether what you’re experiencing will last and deepen or fizzle into nothing"

http://annapulley.com/is-it-love-or-lust-the-tried-and-true-way-to-decipher-your-feelings/

no photo
Fri 05/03/24 09:41 PM

oh Farid ..you really need to learn how to phrase questions without implying dishonesty pitchfork i know it can be a difficult concept to grasp . For safety reasons I am not posting in a public forum who I work for .. I am sure you understand why that might be necessary , given I have not yet finished what I started . Are you related to Etsin ? rofl rofl rofl he also questioned my validity . Given you are both strangers to me why would I exchange personal information :wink: as I have said .. those close to me know my professional qualifications and how I have been spending my time overseas . Perhaps get to know me better :-) :thumbsup:

Thank you "Blondey111" for volunteering anywhere your time and medical expertise to treat wounded Gazans.

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 09:54 PM

Farid waving .. I tried to email you but without a photo it is challenging … even though the site gave me free coins !!!! I do plan to put up a new photo so watch this space . For now do not plan to reveal too much detail in the forum . Those close to me know what I have been up to :-). I believe I was a 15 minute flight from you .. so close but so far . Now I am atleast 16000 km away lol.

"Blondey111",

If you were actually in Gaza, for which medical organization were you volunteering?

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 09:49 PM
The Israeli bloody retaliation in Gaza has not been a sprint to a clear-cut victory line; if ever there was one, but a long muddle of a marathon. The Israeli public can only hope that the runner’s feet won’t sink further into intractable mud as it has in the not-too-distant past.

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 09:46 PM
Israel has violated every norm and law of war by starving civilians, indiscriminate bombing of women and children, destruction of property, attacking healthcare facilities, destroying universities, and shooting people who were holding white flags. These are just few of the atrocities that Israel's army which is touted as "moral", carried out in Gaza. Big difference between words and deeds. One can repeat this lie about the "most moral army in the world" as much as one wants, but facts are facts and the mendacity can't be just believed when witnessing what has been going on in reality. Journalists should have been let in if Israel's leadership wanted to showcase their morality of murders and wanton destruction.

no photo
Thu 05/02/24 02:45 AM
Certainly, at least in long happy marriages lasting till death does the couples part.

no photo
Wed 05/01/24 09:25 PM
So what! It's not necessarily for being a racist, just a personal preference.

no photo
Mon 04/29/24 09:21 PM
Oh, I've found out. He is referring to:

District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia

no photo
Mon 04/29/24 10:33 AM
Maybe he means department of motor vehicles.

Previous 1 3 4 5