Community > Posts By > AmIntelliGENT

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Fri 08/07/20 07:43 AM
Agree- but rather cull them instantly than waste time typing & typing to finally have the first conversation and listen to some apoplectic diatribe that abruptly ends

Thanks for your note !

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Thu 08/06/20 07:15 AM
Very difficult to find someone of educational, physical, and personality compatibility on this site within a zillion miles-

Any suggestions OR leads?

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Fri 11/08/19 10:21 AM
Are there any intelligent life forms in this 50 mile radius ?

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:27 AM
If I knew- I'd be WAY gone for this site !

Being on this site IS a horror - but, remain hopeful

LADIES- Is my profile page "OK" - any comments ?

Thanks ! ED

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:24 AM
Being on this site IS a horror - but, remain hopeful -

LADIES ONLY - no solicitors !

Can chat towards getting off of here forever ?! ED

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Mon 09/03/18 09:28 AM
Thnx- you are right...just frustrated by nothing but 20 something hookers and such

Maybe it is this geography is a void?

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Mon 09/03/18 07:26 AM
Is this all about bootie calls or do they still think they are mommy's lil' princess when they are facing old age?

Wake up- the clock is ticking

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Mon 09/03/18 07:07 AM
Good/bad pictures?

Good/bad write up?

Any tips?

Where the women at? I get lots of 30yr old hookers soliciting- looking for ONE final first date!!!

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Mon 09/03/18 07:03 AM
Can anyone see my profile?

Can anyone indicate if I sent them an email?

Wonder how/why I get NO responses?

Is this simply the worst site on the web?

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:04 AM
Let's get in touch & finally stay off of these sites!

Women only ! No kids- no soliciting!

I am REAL and available but can't ladies via work & don't hang out in bars looking for quickies. I want a LTR

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Sun 04/19/15 11:36 AM
Ladies- how's the rain treating you? Enough already!

I'd really like to meet one nice, sane, lady of mutual attraction & interests. We are BOTH in good condition & shape, have time and a schedule so we can meet.

Hope to hear back from you, and then chat by phone? Let's get off of this site ! Together !

:)

E

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Sun 04/19/15 11:29 AM
Simple: many lie on the profile whether by picture interest, etc. Second, ego gone wild, many want only a guy 6ft +; or 10 years their younger, etc. WAKE UP. What about WHO the PERSON is?!?

OR this happens= Once we meet the truth comes out so all was a BIG waste of time. One lady was 10 yrs older than picture or 35 pounds lighter. One time on meeting a first time date, I didn't recognize her in any way...pictures had long hair and trim figure. Here stood a crew cut Beluga

OR they are simply looking for a free meal - example: as a courtesy, I say " You pick a time/place" so they say "6:30 at "X"; I look it up and it is about $50 /plate (before drinks, etc); then I say "let's split the first date" , then he say "starbucks"- parasites.

AmIntelliGENT's photo
Sun 04/19/15 11:05 AM
Ladies in Atlanta- how's the rain treating you? Enough already!

I'd really like to meet one nice, sane, lady of mutual attraction & interests. Hope to hear back from you, and then chat by phone? E