Community > Posts By > xXSlave4uXx

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/08/14 06:58 PM

Where haven't I had it?

How many places are there?

And to the OP.

Had what?

Go with the theme of intimate encounters...

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/08/14 04:06 PM
Mine is the little train station in town where we had a 97% chance of being caught

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Fri 04/04/14 12:37 AM
I just love a man in uniform

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 04/03/14 09:43 PM
If your in prison then I must be the guard *rattles cuffs*

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 04/03/14 09:28 PM

I cannot sit here eating popcorn without putting in my two cents worth. I suppose we all knew this would come...laugh

Women treat you like piece of meat you say? Has this not been the same case for women for hundreds of years and still today? Is it okay for the man to gawk and drool over a woman, yet when a woman does it we are shallow? Have you looked beyond our exterior or are you judging the entire library of books by one cover? Shallow hides in every corner of this library as does the intelligent woman if one is willing to seek it out.

Well said xx

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 04/03/14 08:12 PM
You could always loosen a few buttons on your shirt

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 04/03/14 07:51 PM

Candle light is good. So is a fireplace or if outdoors a camp fire...mmmmm

Love campfires

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 04/03/14 07:45 PM
Edited by xXSlave4uXx on Thu 04/03/14 07:44 PM
Nothing like the flicker of candle light on certain curves... Not to mention playing with wax is fun

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 04/03/14 07:09 PM

S4U?......Well tie me up.......butter my buns........and call me a biscuit........no really?.........would you tie me up........butter my buns.......and call me a biscuit? :smile:

What? No sheep?

You now point out the need for a new heading.......looking for chat sex.

:smile:

If I tie you up how will you eat the buns I butter for you... Really biscuit you should think things through ;)

Ha.......she called me biscuit......that's right baby..........come on......say it again.......but slowly

Bissssss...cuit....

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Wed 04/02/14 02:41 AM

I love the spa especially when you get the bubbles in the right spot

I agree, when the warm bubbles work their magic on my lower back.....wonderful...makes all the pain go away. :smile:

With a couple glasses of wine chocolate dipped fresh strawberries and mango mmm

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Wed 04/02/14 01:54 AM
I love the spa especially when you get the bubbles in the right spot

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Wed 04/02/14 12:39 AM

S4U?......Well tie me up.......butter my buns........and call me a biscuit........no really?.........would you tie me up........butter my buns.......and call me a biscuit? :smile:

What? No sheep?

You now point out the need for a new heading.......looking for chat sex.

:smile:

If I tie you up how will you eat the buns I butter for you... Really biscuit you should think things through ;)

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/01/14 11:53 PM

When a woman starts out with sex talk i just send them a kick in the butt.but some weman thing thats just some kined of rednick four play. You gota love them gals from kentucky..LOL..

Oh is that why you kicked me :p

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/01/14 11:13 PM

I think if you text A LOT you can start to get a feel for someone.....especially if the people involved are particularly expressive in their writing.

Go back to the 18th and 19th centuries, read correspondence that goes on for years........very intimate, full of feeling and passion.......somehow we seem to have lost this art.

When you message someone how much thought and time do you put into it? People use to agonize over every word, because they knew the power of words. Also, how carefully do you read messages and how many times.

Yes, I think if done properly, texting can be very intimate.....but it takes some effort.

Now about those sheep S4U?

I'm not sure about the sheep I will have to run it by them but I'm sure intimate texting is one of their limits

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:25 PM

Starting to think I misinterpreted the topic. Since I'm on mobile and can't see the entire topic in all it's words, I was assuming we were talking about online chat and intimacy. There's nothing intimate to me about typing and reading. Doesn't appeal to me.

I love the way that all the guys on here assumed she was talking about sex....soooooooo typical:tongue: laugh
Wasn't talking about sexual intimacy. But since you point that out, and considering the OP's topics have been about some sort of sexual practice or twist, kinda hard not to think that way.

ya I know...the title is about intimate chatting so I think that's a safe assumption but I really was just talking about a "meeting of the minds" because of what she said in the first post

You are both right... A lot of people can express what's on their mind easier than physically or verbally to get to know a persons mind is a bigger challenge than hearing a voice or reading body language

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:21 PM

Starting to think I misinterpreted the topic. Since I'm on mobile and can't see the entire topic in all it's words, I was assuming we were talking about online chat and intimacy. There's nothing intimate to me about typing and reading. Doesn't appeal to me.

I love the way that all the guys on here assumed she was talking about sex....soooooooo typical:tongue: laugh
Wasn't talking about sexual intimacy. But since you point that out, and considering the OP's topics have been about some sort of sexual practice or twist, kinda hard not to think that way.

I'll my topics are open ended leaving it up to the individual's interpretation...
And most times can be twisted

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/01/14 07:10 PM
After being unfaithful in various ways my husband told me his biggest fear isn't loosing me but me sticking around and doing the same things he has done too me.... Oops

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Tue 04/01/14 06:29 PM
I think the mind is very intimate and exciting

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:14 AM
Goodnight peeps... I'm off to dream about adventures in the outback ;) xxx

xXSlave4uXx's photo
Thu 03/27/14 11:30 PM

.. okay you are the second profile I have ever viewed when asked to view your profile..

.. open honest to the point.. I assume your husband okay with all this.. the pic of you on the phone. is you.. the blind folded lady..hmm.. the beauty mole above her lip.. not seeing it on your phone pic... so I would have to say that is your persona.... your your other self...hmm. nice height.. great age... and m2.. is a social hub as well as a dating site... so being married shouldn't be an issue... yes I'm not picking up anything negative.. you are here too........ tantalize.. to stimulate. to aroused the senses.

Wow that's a pretty accurate profile of my profile lol

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15