Community > Posts By > Sunshine

Sunshine's photo
Sat 02/10/24 08:07 PM
Prompts, and I'm definitely looking for a conversationalist. The last many messages I've received fully consist of "hi" "how are you" and "how have you been" or "wow"(followed by
It's an attempt to give a guy a PROMPT to respond to, so a guy can say something intelligent.

And thank you for the feedback. I am WELL AWARE I am not everyone's cup of tea - I'm a spicy chai in a coffee world. ;)

Sunshine's photo
Sat 02/10/24 10:14 AM
Feedback on my profile? Anything I should add, remove, change up a bit? did I pick the right main picture? I am open for input.

it's been a while since I did this. and all pictures are from 2023/4.

Sunshine's photo
Sat 02/10/24 10:06 AM
looks like a zero effort profile. it says loud and clear you are not quality, you put no effort into relationship, and you probably are one to send a text saying come over for netflix and chill.

lose the hat in at least one picture. It says you are hiding.

there is zero substance.

I'd ignore completely and not even respond.

on a scale of 1-10, i'd give it a negative 1

Sunshine's photo
Sat 02/10/24 10:00 AM
If I sign up for free, and 63 people "like" me in the first 12 hours, but I have to PAY on a FREE site to see who they even are, I'm not thrilled. In fact, I'm LESS than thrilled, I'm PISSED. Because I was LIED TO! The ads ALL say completely FREE. It's a flat out lie, so if the site is lying to us, why would the users be any different?

I've scanned through all the guys within my qualifications within 100 miles and there's nothing I'm interested in. Should I drop another chunk of change and keep checking back daily or what? I'm NOT desperate. and I definitely am not looking for a hook up.

No reason to stick around if there's nothing I want.