Community > Posts By > Fredb08

Fredb08's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:54 PM
Looks like so far Fayetteville is pretty empty or doesn't want to chance being discovered for online predetors, I can understand that. I'll just keep waiting and search for love somewhere...

Fredb08's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:26 PM
Edited by Fredb08 on Tue 02/03/09 09:27 PM
..................................................................................................................ok..................................................................................................................
sad

Fredb08's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:15 PM
Almost 26 and single. Still in the box like a action figurine, if you know what I'm talking about.

Fredb08's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:12 PM

OMG! Someone stole my boobs? If found plz return for a reward :wink: laugh

What's the reward? PM me if you want. *Laughs*

Fredb08's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:33 PM
I'm Freddie and works at Lowe's in Ramsy street. But I live on the other side of Fayetteville with my parents and brother. It's abit difficult for me to start living on my own right now, but I am working on it. I like to hang out at the mall or somewhere so I can get out of the house more often. If there are any of you nice ladies out there. Type back to me.

Fredb08's photo
Sun 12/07/08 10:31 PM

it would be sweet if they brought back berserk and finished it off. The anime leaves you hanging, and I guess you gotta grab the manga to finish the storyline [I'm not a fan of reading manga, I love the artwork, but I'd really rather watch animation].

A spin off of samurai champloo would be sweet, or..spin off might be the wrong word to use..but..something with those characters..that was a really cool show, it had it's own style and rythmic feel to it. I liked the music

I always thought that someone should make an anime out of castlevania symphony of the night for ps1, that would be freakin sweet, or even a full blown movie, live action or animated, or both. I think if it were done right, it would kick ass.

this isn't anime, but since I'm just throwin out ideas...I think Marvel needs to hurry up and come out with another x-men movie where Apocalypse is the main bad guy, that whole arc is seriously tight as hell. The video game is pretty sweet 2 [x-men legends]. I know there's the wolverine movie coming out, that's also great I'm a wolvie fan, but they need to hurry up and make that Apocalypse movie b4 xavier and magneto get to old to act or somethin happens!

also, on the x-men subject, there was a intro drawn and animated in anime style that looked dope as hell but the tv show was never made. That would kick ass 2! search it up on yahoo and you'll find it.

Castlevania is already in the works into a live action movie. When I don't know, but I do like the games and they better do it right with this on on the big screen.

I'm not too much into the x men but if the movie's good I'd watch it. They better hurry soon too, I wanna see how Apocalypse look in costum, 3d, or both.

Fredb08's photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:29 PM

I relay like Tenchi Muyo and own some it too. Now what I would love to see to come back may not be a Japanese animation but American is Battletech Somerset Strikers.

Not into much of mech driving shows, if it's good.

Fredb08's photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:17 PM
Edited by Fredb08 on Sat 12/06/08 02:19 PM
(Forgot to click on Quote)

Quote by: Atlantis75
Did you play Metroid too?

Nah that never came to mind.

Fredb08's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:57 PM
- I want to see Tenchi Muyo from the beginning and its moives

- Zoids: New Century Zero
rant

Fredb08's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:25 PM
Edited by Fredb08 on Fri 12/05/08 01:26 PM
I would like to see some Harem Animes that battles evil. Like Tenchi Muyo. I would mind they bring that back. And oh god Zoids. I still wanna see the series with Bit in it again. I even have the game for gba with me. I like the game, thanks mom for this Christmas present.

Fredb08's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:20 PM
I think all the girls are taken where I live now.

Fredb08's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:18 PM
Super Mario Brothers for the NES!