Community > Posts By > yooohoooty

yooohoooty's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:41 PM
I guess I'm one of the lucky one's, full head of shaggy hair, all my own teeth and haven't changed since my 40's. Starting to believe somethings wrong with me. What ever it is, I sure as hell don't want to fix it...........drinker

yooohoooty's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:19 PM
Geez, being a decorated Marine Nam Veteran, I would say, lot's of luck on expecting anything other than growing up real fast. I have no idea what branch of service you intend to hook up with, but if you some how pick the Marine Corps, well when I came back from Vietnam, the best thing I was good at was chasing cars like a junk yard dog, it took awhile to chill out and become normal again. So good luck and Semper Fi.drinker

yooohoooty's photo
Thu 04/08/10 08:56 PM
Being single is a whole lot better than being hooked up with the wrong one. It's a hell of a lot easer to get rid of a pet hamster that bites than a wife that makes your life miserable.glasses

yooohoooty's photo
Sun 11/04/07 05:02 PM
Is that what were doing here? I was starting to think I was looking for a job not qualified for.

yooohoooty's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:59 PM
Nothing like a good ol blind date, makes me nuts just thinking about the last one, a dead ringer for Liz Taylor,she said. But I didn't find out about the terrible train reck untill the night we met.

yooohoooty's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:52 PM
Shirts, I have no idea where my clothes are, and you worry about a shirt?

yooohoooty's photo
Sun 10/28/07 06:46 PM
Guess I was not paying attention.