Community > Posts By > BunnyRabbitt

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:03 AM

Can I turn off the white rectangular chat box that keeps falling down the screen? I keep clicking no because I don't want to chat with just one guy that I don't know because I want to chat on the forums. The box keeps coming back and I've looked for the off button but I don't see it. sad Stop bothering me you stupid chat box. nonononononononononononon

Click onto My Account at the top of the page.

Then click on "Settings".

You can deactivate instant messaging there.

I hate those annoying boxes.

Winx you beat me to it grumble laugh

Neener, neener, neener.laugh flowerforyou

i guess great minds think alike huh?flowerforyou :wink:

Yes.bigsmile flowerforyou

Some people walk on red carpet because they're famous but me and you,we walk on toilet paper because we're the sh1t! flowerforyou :banana:

laugh

Is this what you meant by pyramids winx?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:01 AM

You are.

Do not be deceived.
It's you whom I like.
Not whom you wish you were.
Not whom you pretend to be.
Not whom anybody else says that you are.
Just you.

I like you, just the way you are.

Edit: Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Right? :wink: drinker

What happens if I then change who I am? I might grow and change with new experiences and travels and become more the person I want to be. I want someone to love me for who I'm trying to become and help me become that person.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:58 AM

I just got a call from a friend of mine...he's on a return trip from Rhode Island & seeing his kids & picking up some stuff in a U-Haul... He made the trip on a shoe-string & plans to sell the items when he gets back home... Damn economy!

So, he's stranded, about 90mi from home (he's going to Michigan from Ohio), at a Service Station with 10 bucks in his pocket & a gallon of gas in the truck tank. The toll is $13...

This is a serious question... Any ideas on how he can make it back home?

I think they can bill you for tolls if you explain yourself to the toll takers.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:39 AM
Edited by BunnyRabbitt on Sat 12/06/08 01:55 AM

You dont teach kids to fend for themselves by giving them everything they want.

If I own a house and I pass on to the heavens I am giving my house to my kids. You don't think you're really going to talk me out of doing that because if you do then you're wrong? My kids can fend for themselves while living in my house thank you very much. waving

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:37 AM

that will happen and you might have to tell the same person 50 times the same thing before they get the hint

and by the way,there are people on here that have their little "groups"and if you don't fit into their "group" they might get mouthy,so just out for that.

i don't belong to any group,i just float around the forums and piss women off by being perverted

How can you have groups on a dating space? What happens if I make a comment in someone's group?

well not everyone is here for dating,some are just here for friends and some have just been here so long,they've made alot of friends.

if you piss off someone in the group,be prepared to be attacked on here.i've seen it happen alot.they might not have the same sense of humor as you do,so what you find funny,they probably don't.i know i've been in several arguments on here but if i see it's going too far,i just move on to another thread and let it die down

ooooohhhhhh I'll just ignore them if they attack me then and thank U for the warning. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:30 AM

When one owns a house do they really think it makes them happy????

Money is great!!! I love money!!! It helps me get to where I wanna go.........

but all those crystal glasses and fancy stuff.....you cant take it when you go!!!

I would like to buy some happy.......ya for $9 mill alex!!!!bigsmile :banana: and spread it around!!!

Yes a house would make me happy because I want my own place. I can't take it with me maybe put I can leave it to my future kids and make them happy.
will a house make your kids happy???? What does that teach them when you just give them houses mindy????

I'm confused. You quoted my comment but you said mindy. Are you talking to me? I don't have kids now but I'm sure that they would like to live in a house if I did why wouldn't they?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:28 AM

that will happen and you might have to tell the same person 50 times the same thing before they get the hint

and by the way,there are people on here that have their little "groups"and if you don't fit into their "group" they might get mouthy,so just out for that.

i don't belong to any group,i just float around the forums and piss women off by being perverted

How can you have groups on a dating space? What happens if I make a comment in someone's group?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:16 AM

When one owns a house do they really think it makes them happy????

Money is great!!! I love money!!! It helps me get to where I wanna go.........

but all those crystal glasses and fancy stuff.....you cant take it when you go!!!

I would like to buy some happy.......ya for $9 mill alex!!!!bigsmile :banana: and spread it around!!!

Yes a house would make me happy because I want my own place. I can't take it with me maybe put I can leave it to my future kids and make them happy.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:13 AM

What was your favorite Christmas gift that you received as a child?

The one that I remember was my metallic, hot pink banana seat bicycle. I thought I was so cool.:tongue:

My first bike without training wheels. I can still remember the feeling of balancing and trying to turn without crashing. biggrin

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:11 AM
Can I just say..................men that email in the middle of the night sure are pushy. I responded to all 6 men and told them I am going to play on the forums and some are getting really pissy that I will not exchange instant message with them. If any of you 6 guys are reading please come in here and talk because I don't want to instant message with total strangers one on one. I want to do forum stuff. grumble

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:54 AM
Edited by BunnyRabbitt on Sat 12/06/08 12:54 AM

A friend sent me this joke.

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house.?
She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!'?
The husband said, 'Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?'?
'Doesn't matter,' she said. 'Just GET OUT!!'

My question is this: Without pretending that gobs of cash would not change your behavior, do you really know what you would do differently, if you suddenly had nine million dollars, after taxes?

I would register for a paid dating place instead of this free one.
Then I would buy some new shoes and a house and maybe some better quality pantyhose. I might do other stuff but that's all that comes to my mind at 4 oclock am in the morning.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:47 AM

there should be an option in your settings to not allow chat requests

I see it now it says turn off instant messaging. I thought instant messaging was the regular email when I first looked at it. It seems to be working now. flowerforyou

Thank U everyone for the help and hellos. I'm going out into the regular forum for a little while until I pass out from tiredness.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:44 AM

What's everyone up to?

hi waving
I'm up to my nerves with to stupid chat box and I can't shut it off.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:40 AM
Can I turn off the white rectangular chat box that keeps falling down the screen? I keep clicking no because I don't want to chat with just one guy that I don't know because I want to chat on the forums. The box keeps coming back and I've looked for the off button but I don't see it. sad Stop bothering me you stupid chat box. nonononononononononononon

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:35 AM
Edited by BunnyRabbitt on Sat 12/06/08 12:36 AM

love WWho knows. Hi, how are you...

Who knows what? I looked at your profile are you asking if maybe I like women too?

I am talking to Jessicakaren50.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:34 AM

just post around in the different areas of the forums.

the more you post,the more you'll be seen by others and find your potential match flowerforyou

hi kitty cat. are we allowed to really have pets and things as our main picture? i have a friend on some other daring place and she says all main photos must be a clear shot of your face. it isn't that way here?

nah,here you can have anything you want as a pic (as long as there is no nudity in it) but people do prefer that you have atleast one pic of you.i just use these cat pics cause i like to joke around on here flowerforyou

I got lost. sad I went moving around the forum and I couldn't find the way back to my hello post.
I will stick with my face for now on the profile but I did put some Halloween photos up and I hope they are not considered inappropriate. If they are please tell me.
Hey, my caps button works again. BBBBJJJKKKLLLO happy

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:25 AM

just post around in the different areas of the forums.

the more you post,the more you'll be seen by others and find your potential match flowerforyou

hi kitty cat. are we allowed to really have pets and things as our main picture? i have a friend on some other daring place and she says all main photos must be a clear shot of your face. it isn't that way here?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:17 AM
Edited by BunnyRabbitt on Sat 12/06/08 12:19 AM

That's how it works. It's less confusing that way.

thank U winx. am i supposed to leave all the quotes or just the last one?

It's okay right now. If they get too long and look like pyramids, we delete the previous ones - if we remember to.

okay thank U
hi to everyone and i mean no offense by not saying hi to everyone one at a time.

what happened to the quotes?
i see now. the /quote is supposed to be just quote?
ahhhhh. f these quotes.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:13 AM

Hi and welcome to Mingle2.:smile:

hi everyone
are you just supposed to quote who you are talking too? is that how it works?

That's how it works. It's less confusing that way.

thank U winx. am i supposed to leave all the quotes or just the last one?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:11 AM
Edited by BunnyRabbitt on Sat 12/06/08 12:12 AM
okay i did quote and edit now can i do add smiley
javascript:add_smiley('grumble','post_text') i like this one it is funny.
javascript:add_smiley('rant','post_text') and this one

let me try that again. i tried dragging the smiley so now i will try just clicking.
grumble rant

Previous 1