Community > Posts By > OralManOnly

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 06/25/15 08:39 AM
My profile pic used to show up now it doesn't what's happening here and I have not made any changes.???

OralManOnly's photo
Sun 03/23/14 03:45 AM

"grin" :)

So true! ... most men who are folically challenged on their head, usually have plenty of hair on the rest of their body. Personally I prefer the hair to be distributed on the rest of the body and not on the head.
Never too much information ;)

Problem with being bald, is you usually have hair where you don't want it.

As Mamma used to say "Yep, overproduction, but poor distribution."

What? too much information?

You'd love me then, I'm a gorilla. Comes in handy in Sweden in winter. :-)

OralManOnly's photo
Sun 03/23/14 03:45 AM

"grin" :)

So true! ... most men who are folically challenged on their head, usually have plenty of hair on the rest of their body. Personally I prefer the hair to be distributed on the rest of the body and not on the head.

You'd love me then, I'm a gorilla. Comes in handy in Sweden in winter. :-)

OralManOnly's photo
Sun 03/23/14 03:43 AM
not really, as long as you use talcum powder before putting the suit on ;)

When you are wearing a black latex suit hair is irrelevant :-)

Must hurt taking it off though! sad

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:25 PM
:)

cool drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:24 PM
No, that's in my next video ;)

.. now before I watch this video of yours.. it's not some self-promotional kind of video.. at the end of it you're not going to try to sell me the smoker are you... and you are going to be wearing clothes right..... not just you naked wearing an apron... because I fell for this once before.. and I swore I'd never fall for it again...lol.jk

OralManOnly's photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:23 PM
If you don't have a smoker, you can still do it in the oven (almost as good).
Bake @ 425 degrees F middle of the oven on baking sheet for about 45 minutes.
Put under grill for the last 5 minutes to crisp up the bacon nicely.

Made it last night and served with my special mashed potatoes :)

My special mashed potatoes is very simple.
I always use Yukon Gold potatoes (no other comes close)
Use PLENTY of butter - equal amount of butter to potatoes. (no I'm NOT joking!)
The secret is to divide the butter (at room temperature) you are using in 1/2.
1/2 of the butter you melt in a small pot on the stove over MEDIUM heat until the butter turns brown.
As soon as the butter turns brown (only takes a couple of minutes) mix in with other butter and potatoes and mash or use a hand mixer to get the potatoes smooth.(DON'T USE MILK)
Season to taste with salt pepper and a little freshly ground nutmeg if desired.

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:17 AM

almost enough to turn me str8 LOL

why do scammers always try to get folks to communicate off the site?

Because they want to send nasty pics of themselves.

laugh

laugh laugh laugh Holly cow!!!

That bra is too small for him... think
Just sayin'...

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 06:00 AM
i don't think it was meant to be used as a 'toy' ;)

it's sexy and I do it sometimes,,,, depends on who

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:55 AM

Of course you are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. Opinions are like a**holes , everybody has one!
My comment was merely to state that IMHO it looks 'desperate' and somewhat 'immature' when there's a big age difference either way.

sorry I can't agree with your 'solution' .... doing anything out of spite or to try and cause jealousy is a no win situation. Personally I just don't get the dating too young or too old thing, it just doesn't look good are rarely work out. Old dudes with young girls by their side only look like desperate sugar daddies and the girls look like opportunists with a daddy syndrome.
IMHO, those who feel the need to date way outside their age difference have deeper issues.

That is a load of rubbish sorry. i have dated younger men and the first things that are important to me isnt how long have you been alive! My last guy was my age and believe me he was the most immature and childish guy i have ever had the misfortune to meet

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:45 AM

Fortunately, there's a blue pill for that ;)

What are the reasons younger women enjoy older men......

Men are like…..Bananas.
The older they get, the less firm they are:wink:

Franky,

And you know this how?

A friend of mind told me:smile:

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:40 AM
Edited by OralManOnly on Thu 03/20/14 05:43 AM
[quote If you cannot trust others, it's you who has the real problem as you cannot obviously trust yourself in all honesty :)
Not unlike Homophobes - people who are homophobic are the one's who are not secure with their own sexuality.

dude seriously r u insane trusting a woman r u out of ur mind my advise to u never ever trust a woman I ur life except ur mom or ur sis never trust a stranger woman they take advantage of our emotions and u knw........

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:37 AM
LOL - Good one! ;)

A guy once asked me if we could play doctors and nurses, so I left him in the corridor for two days

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:36 AM
Agreed! - Complete open communication is the ONLY way to go in ANY relationship :)

Always very open about fantasies with my partners. I think it's so important to discuss these things. It's terrible if you or your partner feel sexually frustrated, and if you don't tell them, how can they help you.

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:35 AM
fortunately there is no age limit to one's fantasies :)

I believe in sharing your fantasies, roll play all of it. PDA I still have plenty of fantasies I'd like to fill even at my age

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:20 AM

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:17 AM
not forgetting the mask and ball gag ;)

When you are wearing a black latex suit hair is irrelevant :-)

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:16 AM

I can only assume you meant "neanderthal" ;)

:smile: Why is it in todays fashion that most men shave their head? Is it Fashion or preference? Or is it just preferred by Women now for a Hairless Man, not only head but body as well?devil Let me know you preference or opinion please!embarassed

graywolf.. I'm shocked!shocked

You know, I've always had a crush on you and that lovely facefull of hair you have!
:smile: Don't worry sweetness, The Meandrithal look stays on me! God put it there for a reason and it stays! Not getting rid of a good butt tickler!!devil laugh

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:13 AM
I didn't know Melmacians are not chicken lovers ;)

Here is an OUTSTANDING recipe for the most amazing Chicken Cordon Bleu wrapped in Bacon.
I used my Bradley Smoker to make this recipe (any smoker will do)

I have made a video to show you how to make it with step by step instructions and also shows the finished chicken.

ENJOY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8rai_ArR5M&list=PL5DA7D8F7187A8090

So, do you also have a recipe for Kitten Cordon Bleu wrapped in Bacon?
We Melmacians want to know.

OralManOnly's photo
Thu 03/20/14 05:08 AM
You're welcome! Enjoy! :)

This a recipe I will prepare. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7