Community > Posts By > ARose82

ARose82's photo
Thu 04/19/18 07:55 PM
Been tweaking my profile a bit, so hoping its ok at least. Would just like to get some general feedback. Please and thank you!smitten

ARose82's photo
Fri 10/14/16 09:04 PM
Been tweaking my profile a bit and just wanted some feedback... thanks all! :D

ARose82's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:58 PM
Thank you all for the kind comments and suggestions. I really appreciate it! And best of luck to you all as well! happy

ARose82's photo
Sun 06/07/15 08:03 PM
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone feels I need to change or add to my profile. Im just not sure if its good enough in general. I would greatly appreciate any opinions or suggestions. Thanks so much!

ARose82's photo
Mon 11/03/14 05:26 PM
*raises hand*.... yep, same problem sad2

ARose82's photo
Thu 08/14/14 05:33 PM
Hi everyone! I am just looking for some input as to whether I need to add (or take away) anything on my profile... just like to update every now and then. Thank u!:heart:

ARose82's photo
Wed 08/13/14 06:18 PM
Edited by ARose82 on Wed 08/13/14 07:16 PM
Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Ohio singles and see what you think about my profile :)

ARose82's photo
Mon 06/02/14 07:02 PM
Edited by ARose82 on Mon 06/02/14 07:07 PM
Maybe someone can enlighten me as to the purpose as to why someone wouldnt have a profile pic. Personally, I will not speak to someone if they dont have a profile pic that shows their face, specifically. Its like being in a dating environment while wearing a paper bag on your head as you go around and introduce yourself to other people. I get a lot of chat requests from people who have no profile pic, kinda drives me crazy. I dont know.... this has just been a pet peeve of mine. Maybe you guys could shed some light...

ARose82's photo
Thu 05/29/14 07:12 PM
Just checkin out this forum for any nice guys here smitten Also, check out my profile and let me know what you all think. Thanks so much! waving

ARose82's photo
Mon 05/26/14 08:34 PM
Thank you all for the very kind comments! I just hope it attracts, the right kind of guy, ha smitten I wish luck and the very best to all of you as well! biggrin

ARose82's photo
Fri 05/23/14 07:55 PM
Just checkin out this forum to see if I could connect with anyone. :smile: :heart:

ARose82's photo
Fri 05/23/14 07:48 PM
Just updated my profile and wanted to see what you guys thought. I sometimes get discouraged with dating related activities, but am trying to remain positive! :heart:

ARose82's photo
Mon 05/12/14 06:41 PM
I have been encouraged to "get out there" and make myself better known, in order to meet new people. So, yeah... here I am waving What does everything think??? :heart: :heart: :heart:

ARose82's photo
Sat 05/10/14 06:45 PM

Hi Rose. Theirs nothing wrong with your profile. I like it. "All you need is love" perfect! Love !IS! all you need, indeed......you have great pictures posted. Wonderful smile. You seem pleasant, kind, nice and of course, you are a beautiful woman and not just physically but your eyes, kind face and pleasant smile tells me you are beautiful inside as well. You wrote some wonderful things in your "about me" but the only thing I would say in the spirit of constructive criticism is that its a bit lengthy. Unfortunately it seems that to many people don't like to read and don't bother if theirs to much of it. Me, I'm a big reader so I enjoy it all the time, thus I do take the time but others don't sometimes. Besides its suppose to be a short intro, sort of like an appetizer. Save the main coarse for the guy or guys that are really interested. Just a suggestion. Happy hunting and I hope you find a decent and great guy. Good luck. :~}

Thanks so much for the input and kind words... good luck to you too! smile2

ARose82's photo
Sat 05/10/14 06:43 PM
Edited by ARose82 on Sat 05/10/14 06:45 PM

ARose82's photo
Mon 04/28/14 06:40 PM
Im just curious as to what you guys think when you read my profile. I seem to attract a lot of "weirdos" shall I say, but honestly, Im just looking for a fun, fun loving, caring person.(close to my age) Maybe Im not cute enough or boring, who knows, ha. But I would appreciate any feedback. Thank u!:heart: :heart:

ARose82's photo
Sat 04/26/14 08:33 PM
Just wondering what you guys thought... thanks!

ARose82's photo
Thu 03/13/14 04:55 PM
Hi all! My subject title pretty much says it all, ha. Hope everyone is doing well :heart: