Community > Posts By > Nette

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:48 AM
I need a serious man in my life

me too

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:47 AM
Here are some ":wink: Dos and Don'ts:angry: " for first dates: Feel free to comment, add your own or even differ from mine. The list is far from complete...

Dos:
1. Do listen attentively and ask questions to get to know your date better. A great conversation is key to chemistry.
2. Do keep things light and fun. Share some humor and make your date feel comfortable but avoid controversial topics.
3. Do offer to go Dutch on the bill if the other person doesn't offer. Going 50/50 on a first date takes the pressure off.
4. Do keep your phone away and give your undivided attention. Nothing kills the mood like being on your phone.
5. Do be confident and compliment your date genuinely. People love to feel appreciated.

Don'ts:
1. Don't order something overly messy or cumbersome like spaghetti as it can be awkward to eat on a first date. Stick to easier meals.
2. Don't drink too much. You want to stay sharp and in control of your faculties. Overindulging is never a good look.
3. Don't badmouth your exes or employers. This comes off as bitter and makes you seem obsessive or unable to let go.
4. Don't monopolize the conversation. Make sure to leave room for your date to share about themselves too.
5. Don't get overly intimate or flirty, especially with touch, early on. Let intimacy build naturally.

The key is to make your date feel respected, comfortable and engaged right from the start while being your authentic, positive self. A little preparation goes a long way!

I totally agree with you, especially on the donts

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:45 AM
how about literally been partners, been there for each other

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:42 AM
what about snoring???

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:38 AM
Why is it really hard to find someone who exclusively loves me. I spent years looking for a girl who only wants only me. I only meet girls who want temporary relationships with me till they find a better person or richer one. Is it only me who has this issue?. Isn’t it the right place to talk about it?

are you there for her, treat her right with respect, respect and show care for her in front of your family even if they are not very friendly to her??? been on her side....sometimes thats all women need and they will be yours through thick and thin

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:36 AM
Cue up all the virtual signalling comments to prove to the world one has no prejudice, racism, or negative thoughts towards anyone whatsoever. The "I don't see color" ones are the worst of the liars out there.

Mr good guy , seen you in all the topics

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:32 AM
why not both?? 2in1

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:28 AM
I guess I will have to try to know from experience

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:24 AM
I am looking for something authentic, something true, laughter joy that leads to a longterm partnership

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:21 AM
I prefer women who are skinny and fat but all I seem to date is fat women. Is this okay?

fat women or skinny women have one thing in common, they are all women, beautiful women....I don't see anything wrong with that

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:19 AM
I find women (real women) seductive.

what do you mean (real women)

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:16 AM
Will you join me on a trip to Europe?

where in Europe🤡

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:15 AM
I find parts of Asia fascinating. MUCH different than the US, which is what I seek when I travel. Should Biden get reelected, I'd consider moving to SE Asia. I'm sure Europe is nice, but it's never interested me in the least compared to Asia.

lol. no one is choosing Africa, sad but I don't wanna choose it too....
its warm though throughout with great adventures in nature and safaris,clean air and quite at home for most people

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:12 AM
rate my profile

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:12 AM
Gone...

I want people to rate my profile, have no idea how to and where to write that

Nette's photo
Tue 04/16/24 07:07 AM
rate my profile

it is quite interesting...like the huge shoes