Community > Posts By > kaitlinsnana

kaitlinsnana's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:48 PM
Horse girl,

Everybody knows that southern women appreciate football, especially Southeastern Conference Football, but I'd certainly go to this naked game.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:56 PM
Well, looks like everyone is leaving, so I'll say goodnight.

I got box set of "Deadwood", all four seasons for xmas. I'm almost through the second season. What does that say about my life?

Goodnight, folks. I'm glad I met you.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:15 PM
I'm still gonna open the red.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:15 PM
Well, thank you very much.

Now that we're friends, when are you flipping and what the hell does that mean?

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:09 PM
Just sent the info. I saw all your friend's pictures there.

I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!! I didn't know I could have them, now I'm hurt and sad and gonna open a bottle of red.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:56 PM
You guys jump around like you're running from the law.

When I find you, you're gone again and I'm not so familiar with this site. ...but I found you.

About cigarettes, I smoked most of my life, quit once for five years and blew it.

After I retired, money was more of an issue and I was spending about $180 a month on cigarettes. I am now 91 days quit and this time I'll never go back.

If anyone is interested, I can tell you an easy way to quit if it's available in your area.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:08 PM
Where ya going?

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:02 PM
Speaking of packages, I got an email yesterday from Carnival with their last minute cruise deals.

Get this. All were five or seven day cruises, prices $299 to $399. They depart from Miami.

I've only been on cruises with my ex-husband. I just know a seven-day cruise with someone you actually liked would be wonderful.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:58 PM
Hey, I know there are good white water rivers for rafting in W VA. Any close to you?

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:09 AM
Girl, I don't know why you wouldn't have had a date. I looked at your pics and you have a waist!!!!

Pictures are great, love the shadows and sunset. I love dogs too. Have two pugs and a min-pin. Actually bought the second pug to get him out of a really bad home, but there's too much fighting and prison sex going on, so I'll have to find him a home where he can be the "only" dog and learn how to be a pet.

My experience with horses have not been wonderful, tell you guys about it sometime.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:38 AM
Would never eat snails or any organs including liver. Yuck.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:19 AM
I'm 63, divorced for five years. I don't even date very much, but I did the first year after divorce, and in my limited experience, seemed that most men my age have some erectile problems.

G

kaitlinsnana's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:10 AM
I think Toronto is a little warmer than Atlanta this morning. High 32/low 14. If this happened too often, I'd have to head further south.

I do envy you guys the snowmobiles though. Looks like great fun.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:23 PM
Looks like I missed the cowboys.

Nice meeting you guys. I'll be back.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:17 PM
Well, of course, if there'll be cowboys.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:47 PM
Hey, a cowboy would be really cool. I've always loved Texans, they're a little off in a charming way.

Gail

kaitlinsnana's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:05 PM
I'm 63, just wandered in yesterday.

I've been divorced for five years now and I'm thinking that finding love again will be tough, although I'd like it.

By this point in our lives, we've seen a lot; probably have very clear idea what we want and what we won't tolerate ...and let's face it, there are way more women than men out there.

Although, I'm friendly and outgoing, I've found it hard to meet people.

Gail