Community > Posts By > AI Tech Geek

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 01:20 PM
Well, are there any? I'm in cedar City.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 01:19 PM
I'm recently separated, anyone else go through this? how do you cope with the loneliness especially if you didn't really have friends outside your wife's... and live in her home town. I'd move but I've got two little boys I'd like to visit frequently.

I've been unhealthily horny as a response to depression... I'm like Johnny 5 in short circuit but instead of input I need more dopamine. lol.

How do you start moving on and getting to the next phase in life?

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 01:12 PM
cedar City, here.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 01:11 PM
I live in cedar City.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 01:10 PM
**checks genitalia and gps** yep, I qualify.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 12:59 PM
Rate my profile please and thank you.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 12:55 PM
I've kinda fantasized about being in a polyamorous relationship or I guess maybe cuckold.... watching my wife with other men... but is still loving each other and being faithful in not hiding **** or having feelings with another there's sex for fun and then there's intimacy, ie keep the intimacy for us and have fun in groups... also fantasized about having sex on live cams, my ex wife was totally against any kinks and very reserved.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 12:50 PM
Love doesn't require sex and just because you have sex with someone it doesn't mean you love them.

I disagree in part... if you love sex, and touch is your love language then sex is very important to be happy and in a healthy relationship. if you have needs that aren't being met you shouldn't stay with that person.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 12:48 PM
I've heard guys say, "There's the ones you take to bed", and then "There's the ones you take home to mother".

I'm interested in seeing what the men here on Mingle say.

river... eventually I'd like option 2, but after being separated from 18 years of marriage... number 1 sounds fun... my ex wife was kinda prudish... last two years has been a dead bedroom. my love language is touch, so I can't be with someone who's anti touch which my wife became in past few years. I also wouldn't mind just finding a friend group or something my Identity was husband and Dad and I never really had my own social life outside my wife's network.

Exploring kinks though would be fun too... if you know any girls who are kinky and like chubby bear men let me know.

AI Tech Geek's photo
Sat 03/16/24 12:41 PM
I'm starting my solo campaign after 18 years clanned up. (currently separated).

Just turned the page after 18 years and stepping into the online dating scene. It's a bit like learning a new programming language—exciting, a tad daunting, but I'm ready for the challenge. I'm all about diving deep into the mysteries of the universe, whether that's through a telescope or a good sci-fi novel, with a healthy dose of dad jokes thrown in for good measure. Looking to connect with someone who gets a kick out of discussions that range from the latest tech breakthroughs to why the chicken really crossed the road. If you're into meaningful chats, laughter, and maybe unraveling the cosmos together, let's strike up a conversation. What's your 'new chapter' looking like?