Community > Posts By > psycogremlin

psycogremlin's photo
Mon 01/30/17 09:50 AM
seems to me like common sense, look at europes open door policy - rape offences up across the euro zone, muggings, rape of minors both male and female, terrorist attacks by refugees and liberal white women crying white male privilege - guess they dont mind being feminist till they have to convert.
have you read Koran, just abit of a spoiler - they dont turn the other cheek! and the muslim hadethas/ hadiths where they are ok to lie to justify the bigger picture, convert or die?
Common sense being that those from those countries DO need vetting - when did common sense become stupid.
And as for those who would've had hilary - your c***s she was the reason Qaddafi died and Libya is a failed state, Chris Stevens death is on her - along with the four other Americans who died.
look forwards to responses - i will give more facts about clinton and show her for the child abusing, deranged **** that she is. womens rights champion do me a favour look at her husband rape victims and what she put them through afterwards.