no photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:24 PM

I think it serves as a perfect cycle...young woman and older man, older man travels to the great beyond, young woman now older woman and gets her a young man. Old woman travels to the great beyond, young man now older man...etc., etc. Shoot, life without house payments! Life insurance proceeds lining your pockets! AARP discounts BEFORE you are 55!

Seriously, who cares. You love who you love.

(And that goes for the "cougars" too.)

And older women are better kisser's. I have dated woman/ladie's that have a figure four lip lock that would make Hulk Hogan scream uncle,or is that anty......anty?thats sounds nasty, but still sounds
funny.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 06:20 AM
Edited by northernboyscout on Sun 03/16/14 06:22 AM

I believe they are more likely to be on the same level of maturity than guys the same age or younger

but nowadays, that's no guarantee either,,, men try to stay and behave like 20 year olds their whole lives, just as often as women do,,, maturity doesn't seem so well promoted anymore,,lol

In regards to the latter along with both genders, though I will sentiment on my own gender. I am 44 years old(in age)but when we were twelve years old we had more comen sence, more self-discipline and more maturity than most of today's twenty five year olds.

And this is what we are supposed to call a progressively developing society..........THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

QUESTION: So where is the section in regards to younger men and older women.

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:57 AM
Edited by northernboyscout on Sun 03/16/14 06:00 AM
Still single yet would like to meet a lady/woman (which have you).
Only problem is I am finding it difficult to find a lady/woman that
without using google all together know's, what a living wall is, an oven broiler is,what S&L is, know's that a firearm is a tool not a weapon, that believes and carries themselves that all people are created equal and most important owns a pair of dancing shoes(yes there is such a thing.
Basically looking to find my red herring.