MuseOutsideTheLines's photo
Tue 04/09/24 06:51 AM
For the love of :heart:, when will my tush wake the heck up??

Mon 04/08/24 09:49 PM
I am thinking that the language of rage is extremely powerful and underutilized.

To be clear: I do not mean temper tantrums, throwing things or relying exclusively on cursing in the expectation of these making things better.

Instead, I mean to use when expressly needed (ie wrongly treated or rights violated- breathe, formulate and then let slip the dogs of war using knowledge to defeat.

Such immense pleasure in raging- why are we taught to suck it up?

Sun 04/07/24 07:53 AM
Mortman, don’t speak if unwilling to lit

Sun 04/07/24 07:33 AM
Symphony drummer

Sun 04/07/24 07:31 AM
Day(s) of our Lives was the perfect primer to 17th century witchcraft.

Sun 04/07/24 07:27 AM
Communist Manifesto thrown aside runnning headlong clothes behind welcoming summer properly

Fri 04/05/24 12:07 PM
I was thinking some inappropriate thoughts about the downright god-like man in line in front of me…as he turned around, I thought dear lord did I use my inside voice?

Fri 04/05/24 12:02 PM
Isn’t this where the free buffet is?

Mon 04/01/24 10:36 PM
For me, it’s a whole package- what works for A might be ridiculous for B. It’s just how they carry themselves. Now that I think about it- I agree that confidence is required. I am not religious or a zealot but I find a man who swears all the time to be a turn off. And if, at the end of a first date, they can’t tell you at least 5 things about you….sexy be gone!

Mon 04/01/24 10:29 PM
My son picking up his pace in order to open the door for an older couple. Beautiful in the sense of confidence that I raised him right.

Mon 04/01/24 10:25 PM
Im a total newbie

Mon 04/01/24 07:14 PM
Stand up comedian

Mon 04/01/24 06:17 PM
My greatest strength always and forever comes from my children and how they inspire me to grow beyond what even I thought possible.

My greatest weakness I am ashamed to admit is and remains my monster of an abusive ex. Given that our boys are heavily involved in sports, I have to seek him. And he controls when I am allowed to see my own teenage children. But worst of all is trying to get rid of the mental conditioning which broke my spirit, confidence, and identity.

Mon 04/01/24 05:52 PM
(Negativity however only serves to darken spirits)

Hey guys, I just found this fabulous site and drafted my profile- I’m never sure if it’s worded correctly or says something positive

I also never really know what pics to include as I am one of those people who hates having their pictures taken

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :heart:

Mon 04/01/24 05:00 PM
Oh dear Lordy nail on the head. For instance, I’m in my car right now with a dead battery. Hood up. To me- that means stop and Ofer assistance- at least 59 cars, not one asked. More on topic- my ex wove some fanciful stuff that made all of our friends side with him, my best friend is in Tennessee. A run of bad luck and out of control people who had control over my life and whammy I’m. Living in my car. Nobody calls, begin to feel like you could drop off the face of the planet and there wouldn’t even be a splash. I ran into an ex and I just held on- people. Invisibly existing. Thank you for bringing this up

Mon 04/01/24 04:30 PM
Dear Bill, exactly. I’m going through a rough patch and I pull out the phone, look at the pics, think of the memories- smiling and laughing. They’re teenagers now- i still sit back and watch them thinking: I did that- the morals, values, integrity, etc and now they are exceptional young men. I was asked in a university class to write my own land acknowledgment. At first I struggled as the land I associated with was my passed father’s. And then it became clear in a second: my ownership of any land or title is done; however more importantly, I have instilled upon my children the knowledge and wisdom to take their own footsteps in the future land. As such, my contribution has been to ensure that the land is protected by footsteps in the future. This makes me feel at peace somehow

Mon 04/01/24 03:53 PM
However, on the bright side, this experience has solidified my career path when I return to university in May: homelessness advocacy

Mon 04/01/24 03:51 PM
Worse- living with SIX cats at the moment (4 were a surprise and now 23 days old)

Mon 04/01/24 03:36 PM
I can relate- my ex became inncreasingly abusive- to the point where he convinced me to leave my career and ultimately that I was a worthless piece of human flesh. But here’s the WTF about it-, would have stayed with him because I gave my word and my word is my bond. Instead, when I went for help- he had me served in the ER. He had been busy- pilfered all our money and court order giving him full custody and I was banished from my own home. Six years later- I have yet to get my feet firmly planted. In fact, I write this from my home for the past two months- my car. I don’t feel that I have anything to offer to anyone so six years and one on again off again relationship for six months. And living in my car- I so miss human contact!

Mon 04/01/24 03:24 PM
:santa:

Previous 1