Community > Posts By > trshmn

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 09:00 AM

I believe you can tell everything you need to know about life by the trash they produce. All of this who and what you believe in stuff is garbage waiting to be carried out to the dump, when it is all over, nobody will remember any of us for who we are, only for what they want to remember us for. I remember which house is which by the amount of stink they leave for someone else to deal with! Kind of like most people who have a trememdous amount of time to waste on these online stupid crap things! You people for the most part are living in a dream world. get

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:12 AM
cleaning up the trash that people are to lazy to take care of themselves. slave

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:03 AM
for all

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:01 AM
this is a waste of time!

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:53 AM
where is this stealth mode button?

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:41 AM
I believe you can tell everything you need to know about life by the trash they produce. All of this who and what you believe in stuff is garbage waiting to be carried out to the dump, when it is all over, nobody will remember any of us for who we are, only for what they want to remember us for. I remember which house is which by the amount of stink they leave for someone else to deal with! Kind of like most people who have a trememdous amount of time to waste on these online stupid crap things! You people for the most part are living in a dream world. get f______g real!

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:34 AM

If Jesus had not been nailed to a cross, what would be the road to salvation today for Christians?

I think this goes directly to the heart of the OP.

How could there be a Christianity without a Christ?

The whole basis for the new testament would not exist.

So the religion could not "die out" because it could never have existed in the first place.

My guess at the final result would be, at most, a slightly modified Judaism.

Thanks! I was afraid that question would just go unnoticed due to all of the lengthy exegesis that was immediately poured all over it.

I would have been just fine with more Jews honestly.

:tongue:

nobody cares!

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:59 AM
This dude pissed me off once, I spontainiously combusted all over his face

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:57 AM
I Just took a quick glance at the things being said on here, I would tend to think that almost all of this black whole thing is speculation. Has anyone ever seen one?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:53 AM
Hello, my real name is john, not trshmn, but I am a refuse worker, just got on here to check it out, I have to go to work every morning by 2 or so, And I stink all the time I guess, so if you can't handle that, leave me alone, thanks