Community > Posts By > numbers14

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 04:02 PM

Love is an emotion that causes us to secrete hormones that give us a feeling of euphoria. Why certain people have this effect on us is a mystery. Sex without love is simply a physical reaction to a response triggered by visual and mental thoughts. Simply put...anyone can have sex....love requires something special. One is an act the other is a act of the heart.

Totally agree biggrin

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 03:11 PM

LOL!rofl

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 01:59 PM

Cannot say no, when asked for something.
Pan handlers love me.

Can I have $1,000 LOLrofl :laughing:

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 12:58 PM
Edited by numbers14 on Tue 05/06/14 01:10 PM
True that! The same guy asked me for a picture of my daughter, because he wanted to see what she looked like...

Sorry to post in the wrong placeblushing

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 12:03 PM
I watched a programme called 'web of lies' about a 12 year old girl in the States who started chatting to a 'boy' online. He asked for her address, so he could send her some CDs. The 'boy' then went to her address, abducted her, did what paedophiles do, then the 40 year old 'boy' killed her and himself.

Sorry if that's a bit heavy, but I have a young daughter and don't give my address out to anyone I've just met online.

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 11:44 AM
How many have heard this one?laugh

numbers14's photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:52 AM
I've always been a bit alternative.At 12 I wanted three things;a motorcycle,a tattoo and to be an engineer.I have a weird sense of humour. I'm very caring,honest and a bit quirky.I'm a passionate and thoughtful lover.I have a young heart and am always being told I don't look my age.I don't usually blow my own trumpet!blushing

numbers14's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:10 PM
Edited by numbers14 on Sat 03/29/14 05:11 PM

numbers14's photo
Sat 03/29/14 01:06 PM

.. I don't know I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm real.. pinch. ouch that hurt.. yep I'm real.. time to go get the kids ready for school.. clean up the house quick.. pull something out for supper.. go to work.. come home.. make supper. well I tidy up the house again... serve supper.. talk to my boys.. post a little bit on here.. do dishes.. make lunches.. go online pay some bills.. then have a coffee. put my boys to bed.. tidy up the house once again. post this message.. think how nice it would be to have some help... and then listen to you women complain.. about how I don't exist... then think to myself. why I'm better off by myself... laugh to myself.. and then go post somewhere else..lol.. oh look it's time for me to go to bed.. so I can get up tomorrow and repeat.. and repeat. and repeat.. I love dishes.. vacuuming . dusting.. mopping. making beds.. oh yes and doing laundry

Didn't realise you were a single parent too!

It always pulls at my heart-strings when I see dads interacting well with their children

numbers14's photo
Sat 03/22/14 07:00 AM

I feel dispassionate....

something is severly lacking and I have no idea what it is.

I'm with you there...Love the 'boys with tattoos' part of your avatar