Community > Posts By > Gaz360

Gaz360's photo
Fri 04/18/14 06:40 PM

All my life I've never been able. To approach women my self confidence is down laying on the floor its so low plus. I got a little bit of a speech problem so that makes me not wanna talk very much because of all this I've stayed single most my life and women I did like I never tried to ask them out I just let them slip on by. I don't understand why its always gotta be the Guy to make first move? Why can't it be the women? ?

Same here bud. Dont think your alone on this one. My brain just completely switches off and goes for a wonder if I wanna talk to a girl I like. Something.. just overides commonsense for those important 2mins or so lol.

Gaz360's photo
Fri 04/18/14 10:24 AM
Take a few minutes to look at the image of the curiosity looking back at the 2 stars looking back at earth and the moon. If you didnt know it was earth...you would never know there was7 billion people on it.....

Now look at all the other stars in which there are supposedly more stars and planets than grains of sand on the earth in the ^known^ universe.

It doesnt take long to figure out that that there is life somewhere..... . or we are even more important than we thought we was.. and we may as well be the center of the universe.

Not always good on my numbers but Its pretty inevitable we will find so ething else one day. Intelligent or not.

Gaz360's photo
Fri 04/18/14 10:11 AM

Lots of intelligent thoughts on this thread ....lol. Probably just cosmic rays anyway in the end.

nasa is saying it's "probably" a glitch in the camera system, a few stray photons that hit the lens oddly...

Thanks bud. Yeh sounds like thats what they are saying. Love watching the images that havnt been seen ever really. Studying it makes me wonder if anything coukd have lived there ever.. when there was water billlions of years ago..

Gaz360's photo
Mon 04/14/14 08:11 PM

Why oh why are women only interested in sex? When I meet a girl on here I try to chat about things like music,great books, art, and of course history and myth before The Flood.
But, to my great dismay, the first thing they ask is if I have a webcam.
I am shocked by such a shallow attitude.
But because I am a friendly sort, and not wishing to hurt anyone's feelings,I always go along with the idea, perhaps other guys also do for the same reason.
I still however, long for the day when I meet a woman who does not see me as some kind of plaything, but instead talks about Poetry.

Redirect them all my way then lol

Gaz360's photo
Mon 04/14/14 08:01 PM
Yeh shy, modest, girls are the best. Havnt got huge egos. An you feel more connected because you feel its then your job to make her feel special < dam thats corny... but true lol

Gaz360's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:53 PM
Got to have a sense of humour. You can always lighten someones day if you can make them laugh.

Gaz360's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:37 PM
Lots of intelligent thoughts on this thread ....lol. Probably just cosmic rays anyway in the end.

Gaz360's photo
Wed 04/09/14 09:05 PM
Hi reverie, nice to see somebody chats on here. Doesnt seem to be too many uk either, all usa. And its mostly people just saying hi for about 50 pages lol:smile:

Gaz360's photo
Wed 04/09/14 05:51 AM

That is interesting. What do you suppose this might be?

Source Image

Cool. Rock to the left I persume. Its important to get pics from a good source mind as a lot of the mars pics are faked. Im just interested in nasa s curiosity pics coming through. They are the first real pics in my opinion.

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:00 PM

.4.Gaz.

ah cool, thanks

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:40 PM
This thread is all dudes saying hello ladies. There are no ladys to say hello totears

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 08:20 PM
I have a staffy. Cant beat dogs lol. Dogs show more loyalty and companionship. :smile:

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 07:56 PM

Lol.. thought the light pic may have been an april fool being it was found on 3rd april but its on nasa website. Cant seem to get a picture copied on my ipad to this thread. Worth a look mind

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 07:56 PM
Lol.. though the light pic may have been an april fool being it was found on 3rd april but its on nasa website. Cant seem to get a picture copied on my ipad to this thread. Worth a look mind

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 07:12 PM
Yeh I read they are sending to crafts to it soon which will drill through the ice and turn into small subs with
cameras to explore it all. I dont just wana see bacteria either. I wanna see huge dinosaur fish lol

Gaz360's photo
Tue 04/08/14 07:01 PM
The curiosity has found a so called artificial light on mars. My first thought is some kind of geiser shooting up from the ground. Although a big alien underground would be cool lol

Gaz360's photo
Sun 04/06/14 07:35 PM
Ive always been interested in whats underneath the ice of europa. Got to be something cool under there. A hole moon of pure ocean..

Gaz360's photo
Sat 04/05/14 03:58 PM
Hi, I new too. Joined for chatting. Nice pic :banana:

Gaz360's photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:40 PM
Wouldt mind taking a gamer chick out. Always got time for a gamer chick ; )