Community > Posts By > Afsoft

Afsoft's photo
Thu 07/19/18 07:44 AM

Everyone's famous in a small town

not in a small city, in a country when you are leading an industry.

Afsoft's photo
Thu 07/19/18 05:33 AM
pfff, i am not famous...

Afsoft's photo
Fri 07/13/18 03:31 PM

First thought... Why in the hell am I getting up every hour to look at the clock!? Dangit!

i had the same issue when i was back in army service 1 year ago, we had to wake up at 4 am every day and i had the worry thing in my head...

Afsoft's photo
Fri 07/13/18 05:33 AM
i woke up with the phone ringing, its my mother video calling on imo, and i was like : omg, how is it possible to call you at 7 am ? i answered, i love her!

Afsoft's photo
Fri 07/13/18 02:07 AM

For some reason my knee doesn't hurt when i sleep on my right side

my mother had this exact same issue with here knee, she did go to bloodsucking therapy sessions for 3 times, after a month the ache is like 0.01 back. and after 2 month it simply disappeared. they suck venomous blood out of your body especially on black vessels of your back side of your knee.

Afsoft's photo
Thu 07/12/18 04:42 AM
Today i woke up.. i looked my face at the mirror on the wall, and i was thinking :
i am ****ing alone,
i am getting old.. my youngest years are going like a blink of an eye.. (breathing heavily..)

Afsoft's photo
Thu 07/12/18 04:39 AM

this morning, i was like, oh, did they like my post ? how many ? am i famous now?
Hey, was your game released yet!? Maybe you are famous glasses drinker

Yep, we released our game. and we rock but i am not famous yet :(

Afsoft's photo
Thu 07/12/18 04:38 AM

If afsoft is famous laugh waving

Fame is famous it is ...

Afsoft's photo
Sat 07/07/18 12:16 AM
this morning, i was like, oh, did they like my post ? how many ? am i famous now?

Afsoft's photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:40 AM
i would watch 1900 the pianist legend over and over and sadly it makes me crying at the end.

Afsoft's photo
Tue 07/03/18 01:38 AM
is it now afternoon or morning ?(looking at the clock with the blurry eyes)

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:46 PM

Does artist include musicians?

I used to draw, but I'd rather express myself playing an instrument.

um, in my mind, yes. even cooking could be an art. but dfntly music is art.
sometimes you may play notes from being inspiration of other artists but wait, isnt that what we do when we draw a human that we learned how to draw his face ?

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:42 PM

Battlefield 2,3 and 4

DUNE2000, DUNE II
Civilization
Age of Empires II, Age of Empires III
Command and Conquer Generals series

HitMan 2,3,4

Lets play!
:D

i think we might be close in gaming but dfntly not dating with homos :D just kidding. good one

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:42 PM

Old school games...Mario bros/ castlevania/trolls /super Mario bros/ pac man /mortal combat/ frogger/ knockout /sonic the hedgehog

must be only having a sega console i guess?

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:40 PM

I do different mediums for my own piece of mind.To me its another form of meditating.As its my focus my world when I am in the act of creating.There is no outside interuptions no thoughts in genral on everyday moments. Here is where i escape the prosaic moments .Or moments that need to be created before they are lost. taking a moment thats pollution and focusing it in to a solution.

Humm, looks nice. you have your own style.

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:39 PM

I've been an artist for as long as I've been able to hold a pencil. I've dabbled in just about every medium in one format or another. I've never had children of my own, however I feel as each new piece of work I complete (although I never feel like anything is totally complete) is an extension of myself, almost like my children. I know that one day I won't be here, but my art will always be and that gives me comfort.

really nice to reading this article, beautiful memo about artistry. thanks for sharing !

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:33 PM

Very nice mate. Your replies to people’s answers say a lot about you, good luck.

Your kindness, Thanks. I hope i am what you are talking about.

Afsoft's photo
Fri 06/29/18 01:32 PM

Nice profile. Now the best way to get your presence out there is to be active in the forums.

dfntly, thanks for your lovely comment about me. i will !

Afsoft's photo
Thu 06/28/18 08:25 PM

Very nice profile.

Best Wishes.

thank you. your kindness

Afsoft's photo
Thu 06/28/18 05:05 AM

Looks good to me although we are not a match.

thanks for the feedback

Previous 1