Community > Posts By > Katlin256

Katlin256's photo
Thu 06/19/14 11:54 AM
:wink: Gosh that is a good question.I guess if you never plan to see this person people may be comfortable with that but if u know that u are going to meet why do that to yourself its like going on a blind date and someone says they are hot and they are not.Ever watch Catfish same thing... just ask that person to please send a recent pic if you are going to meet,why put alote of time into something and it be disappointing.People have to like you for who you are so be for real.Good luck....

Katlin256's photo
Thu 06/19/14 11:30 AM
Hmmmm I don't know.I have had some strange expierences,i think for sure you have to meet up with each other me I just want a friend for the time being and for a man it seems almost impossible.I think woman to woman we get that better what a friendship means if people try to rush into something online and say they are looking for their true love and then you try to fit into that picture sometimes its a big disappointment.You are really beautifull so I hope u find the one just be carefull sweetie.Blessings

Katlin256's photo
Thu 06/19/14 11:22 AM
People change sweetie that's just a fact of life its how u deal with those changes I am 65 and I try my best to keep it going on but its whats inside the heart too ya think? But I agree some do let theirselves go for whatever reasons usually there is some reason for this.Good luck in your Journey,Blessings