Community > Posts By > questqueen

questqueen's photo
Sun 04/13/14 06:36 PM
I never thought that was going to happen. I love it. I'm still waiting for the so called little King Joffery to get his *** spanked by someone anyone PLEASE I was kinda of hoping maybe Uncle Tyrion.
would do it. I can't wait to see what he does in this new season.
Holding my breathe!

questqueen's photo
Sun 04/13/14 06:13 PM
Here's to Andy. :banana:

For all the mature man out there,,you know he's right. There's nothing better than a woman over 50.

Ok at least most of us.

questqueen's photo
Fri 04/04/14 11:29 AM
Jesus is my Lord and Savior, The only begotten son of the living God. He is someone who because of his living I can accept people for who they are and not what they have. To be perfectly honest some people have nothing to offer but their selves. This world is not about riches and glory but about people and the compassion we show each other. Jesus taught me to be kind to strangers and to treat others like I want to be treated. Jesus life was a lesson for everyone to know that no matter what, you can love someone and not feel the world with unnecessary hatred. Love can change anyone that wants to be changed. Everyone is looking for something or someone, ask Jesus through prayer and He will show you what to look for in life.

questqueen's photo
Fri 04/04/14 11:20 AM
Someone to share a smile and a laugh with.

questqueen's photo
Fri 04/04/14 11:16 AM
I'm a SBF over 50 looking for a SBM over 50, so where are you. Have you went back though the site lately.waving