Community > Posts By > nan_na

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:32 PM

I wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm here in Vegas and just getting ready to walk the strip, so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into one of those tv movies and I wake up married to a complete stranger. With my luck it would be someone 80 years old and worse yet a friggin man. God help me! Seriously though, with all the main holidays coming up, I hope all of you remain safe, healthy, and happy. If you get down or develop some sadness during the holidays, I hope you'll turn to us to help you through it and give you as much support as we can.

Sincerely,

Tom
You'll have to share with us all the fun you had. :)

He never reported back, wonder if "what went to Vegas, stayed in Vegas????

since I'm new here so I'm late responding to everyones posts, I thought it was hilarious {lmbo :laughing: } when I read:so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into one of those tv movies and I wake up married to a complete stranger. With my luck it would be someone 80 years old and worse yet a friggin man. God help me!
I would love to see the look on your face the morning you got up if that were to happenrofl .

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:51 PM

Well, a good friend told me through an email that I fall in love too easy, Koolaid. You know what? She was right. Ever have one of these infatuations with someone and then later find out that you really can't stand that person? Everyone around is wondering what you see in that person and when you fall out of the infatuation you are wondering what your friends were wondering of what you saw in that person? Love sure can be blind at times. I have found that it also be deaf and dumb, too.laugh

ideed, I have been infatuated with someone I had nothing in common with cept the man could get my attention quicker than superman could get that first kiss from lois lane, people would say why are you in his company the man and you are like night and day, water and fire and when the infatuation lifted we became very good friends and we still dont have much in common he lives the fast life and I'm still very picky and alone,by choice that is,til my mr. do right comes along but if not I have gotten used to the drama free life style I live.