Community > Posts By > roman505

roman505's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:18 AM
Religion IS LAW that ALLAH made for There People . and We Have to Follow what our Religion says .. so there is no doubt is Religion You Can not make Change in Religion For your own purpose . Islam there is LAW for every one . in Islam We have to follow the QURAN and OUR HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW PEACE BE UPON HIM ...

roman505's photo
Sun 04/06/14 05:30 AM
Dear Friends

Asalamualikum . First of All my English is little weak don't mind . but i want to say some thing In Such Countries there are some people they Think That Muslims Are terrorist. but its not true becoz,

When you kill some ones Father brother Sister Children .
and one person lift what you think what he do.

In Afghanistan , Pakistan , Iraq , Somalia , Sudan and such other countries they killed innocent people when they fight back they called them terrorist . America is such a power full country , they talk about human rights . but they violet the human rights by themselves.
They Killed Thousend of Peoples in Afghanistan . Pakistan , Iraq .

I have seen the bodies of Children Elder . Younger . Women . i collected it by hands . i collect a body of 3 month child . what you will say about that 3 months child . is he terrorist .

roman505's photo
Sun 04/06/14 05:16 AM
Asalamualikum

Dear Brother

Its good for you to convert to ISLAM . First go To A Mosque and tell the Imam that i want to Accept Islam . The Imam Will Guide you . what to do. its Great that you want to Accept Islam . ALLAH is Merciful and Kind .

From Your Brother