Community > Posts By > Edria

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 04:41 PM
I have noticed one big thing when waiting for God to send me a mate........wow.....peaple are selfish.....it seems to me so many things start by this. Men are to love their women as Jesus loved the church.....I have also read that they are not suppose to love their flesh more thwn their family. Then I see these nutty ladies not in honer of their mates.....I see all complaining and attacking each other hen we are not suppose to be doing that but instead taking it to God and he will handle it. I also see all this getting married and thinking that they can change each other....wrong. The men that I see that are truely seeking God....well...you can see it in their fruit....the actions....opening the door....getting home from work and helping with the kids....being on fire for their wife and that he is satisfied with her....I have come to a conclusion.....God has to BE in the marriage....every aspect......to guide the men.....it just doesnt work any other way....and this whole submission thing......read the whole sentence in the bible....submit IN GODS WAY.....not mans....not less then one or the other......anyway.....God Bless everyone but I would rather wait then make my own path and miss what God has for me.....

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 04:25 PM
Amen!