Community > Posts By > lizishere

lizishere's photo
Mon 03/23/15 01:38 PM
Wow funny how people read sexism into things.Reality is that is harder on girls then boys if teenage stupidity occurs. But if i was parent of a girlI would be worried about how others raised their sons. I have raised a very respectful boy who is turn off by the "bad girl". He is also respectful and kind to girls.But way to be judgmental

lizishere's photo
Mon 03/23/15 01:27 PM

I have a son not a daughter. I only have to worry about one penis. He likes good girls and athletes so that makes me less worried. He ignores the puck bunnies that come to his games.

this implies only the girl is responsible for a child which might be conceived.
I hope you have taught your son respect and responsibility.

as for your dating situation, what holds you back? that would be something to consider.

also, you can make friends and meet people until you feel comfortable to actually date.

lizishere's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:58 AM
I have a son not a daughter. I only have to worry about one penis. He likes good girls and athletes so that makes me less worried. He ignores the puck bunnies that come to his games.

lizishere's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:38 AM
what are cannonballers?

lizishere's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:38 AM
what are cannonballers?

lizishere's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:34 AM
Well I am now the mom of a dater. I think maybe time for me to start dating as well but I am so old I forgot how. Helphappy

lizishere's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:29 AM
Think you need to define single father....often confused with weekend dads. Big difference. I admire true single fathers because I know how hard it is to be the sole parent. That tough line of being financial provider yet being home to be parent to. Those moments where you are just done but nobody to tag in with. Single fathers need a night of pampering.

lizishere's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:23 AM
Dipping my toe in dating pool hoping to get pulled in.

lizishere's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:42 AM
Hi. I am Liz. It is my first day here. I am from Newmarket, Ontario. I am 35 years old. I am just shy of 6' (bbw) with red hair down my back. (I am working on a pic because I look way different then any pics I have right now due to weight loss and hair change).

I am a single hockey mom of a 9 yr old boy. So rep hockey and full time job does not leave for much of a social life. Hence, here I am. I have decided to move up a social life up my list of priorities.

I like the alpha male type. A guy who can keep me in my place (hahaha like that is possible) or at least try.

Hope to here from you.