Community > Posts By > beedstar

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 09:48 PM
Gift her indian saree to wear...

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 05:15 PM
Send my hungry doggy to run after him....!

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 09:59 AM

I agree with the OP!!!! ALL I get 99.9% of the time is indian men. constantly. its annoying. demanding I go on cam, Skype sec chat, see my feet... the list goes on. I am soooooo tired of it. its ruining this site for me.

99.9%indians are not after girls.... u know our population!!!
0.0001% of total men might b doing this....only few men may b......
But my country is not bad...

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 09:56 AM

still no more ideas? Lots of Indian men are online, I see, popping on the threads with the usual. Is this the image they want to project?

Mam very sorry to say....we indians learned only bad things from U.S. n west. We watchd AMERICAN PIE n think whole US is like that....
We see holliwood momovies with sex scenes n feel America is like that only..... we think india should b like that...

Unfortunately we didnt learn liberalism, hardwork,,ur will n wish for knowledge. ?..
But I hope we'll change soon...

I really think trying to justify bad behavior by blaming it on the west is inexcusable. What I think is that young men from India have more opportunities to meet different women because of the availability of technology. Some might be relieved to be free of the oppressive attitudes toward women and sex found in parts of India.

Others are hoping that western women will hook up with them because Indian women are less likely to. Maybe? IDK really .... probably like any young men, they look to fool around a little before settling down.

But the west also has it's share of conservatism. TV and movies are not that representative of the country (USA) as a whole. We definitely offer more enlightened values as far as seeing women as people or that is the impression I am under from what you have posted.

I qm saying.... yes US has much to learn from but understand...... other things from US are less likely to b introduced in india. Only few people know that there are gud sources for scinscience,philosophy, technology n much more....

What reaches india...gets reflected. N I am not blaming west for this..... indian perception of US N WEST needs to change.

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 02:29 AM

still no more ideas? Lots of Indian men are online, I see, popping on the threads with the usual. Is this the image they want to project?

Mam very sorry to say....we indians learned only bad things from U.S. n west. We watchd AMERICAN PIE n think whole US is like that....
We see holliwood momovies with sex scenes n feel America is like that only..... we think india should b like that...

Unfortunately we didnt learn liberalism, hardwork,,ur will n wish for knowledge. ?..
But I hope we'll change soon...

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 02:23 AM

There's a lot of poverty in India. Lots of slums.

Slums? Only in cities n urban india . Rural india is satisfied with dignity.... urban people hv increased their needs excessively wich is difficult to meet. Frnd I invite u to see rural india....u will love it n people.

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 02:15 AM

There seems to be a flood of Indian men most often looking for random sex on here.

In the U.S. we hear of the violence and rape against women in that region, so much so, that there was even a conference of some sort held to address it.

I understand that the news we receive about foreign country's if often skewed.

Im noticing here, now, that there are many new threads posted by Indian men trying to find Indian women to date.

What are your theories about whats going on? I hope Indian men and women can enlighten me.

Hi indian here... I see 67yr woman from U.S looking for soulmate...
55 ye U.S woman looking to get married.. thats liberalism n u people accept all that. In india man can get married twice with grt difficulty n womannever can get it twiwe(must seem crazy for u??)
This conservatism and lack of communication between man n woman...boy girl.... doesnt give chance to Xpress both the sexes.
So, men find it on dating sites...... they know there is very little chance to get woman forr sex.... but dey try for it.. as girls presence will increase online they may get one. But...yes... conservatism is the cause...

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 01:57 AM
Nothing.....! No no... ma mind!!! MMus hv smthing sexy to wear

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 01:52 AM
HHottt.gonna hv paracetamol.

beedstar's photo
Tue 04/15/14 01:45 AM
Edited by beedstar on Tue 04/15/14 01:46 AM
II'll giv her a hug.... as she likes it

beedstar's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:17 AM
Smile to get one back frm her

beedstar's photo
Mon 04/14/14 07:09 AM
Yeah...last wintet of delhi.
Have you ever copied from other student nearby in exam?

beedstar's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:43 AM
Definitely..... but not In ttthat ssmall rroom.

beedstar's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:27 AM
Nooope.
Have you ever proposed two persons fr marriage in a ssingle day?

beedstar's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:18 AM
Mt. Everest...for sure.

beedstar's photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:07 AM
I wud prescribe him a medicine for penile enhancement n cure hypogonadism....lol lonelyman ...thank me for humanitarian efforts takenn for u!!!

beedstar's photo
Sun 04/13/14 06:06 PM
Cover her up .....so that no one could see her naked

beedstar's photo
Sun 04/13/14 10:56 AM
THOUGHT....... oh god why not woman?

beedstar's photo
Sun 04/13/14 10:48 AM
Get naked n play Rugby with her

beedstar's photo
Sun 04/13/14 05:56 AM
Pa... timescale figured in explanation of evolution.
Anyway.....To say sex bet any two individuals is naive.

Previous 1