Community > Posts By > Heather13

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:54 PM
well just watched saw 5. some people like me will love it. It did actaully explain alot but there will be another oh and shutter was pretty good.

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:50 PM
well was going with wouldnt mind seeing either win steelers just because i kinda like them plus if they win then they hyold the record for most superbowl wins and cardinals because they have never won a superbowl like the underdog but a family friend got into a horrible accident last sunday and he is on life support he was officially dead and now we are all hoping for a miracle....The whole family is steelers fans and he will get to have the game on in his hospital room i am sure and i cant help but think if he could here familiar sounds of football and cheering for his team he may come out of the comatose state he is in.....So go steelers!!!

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:52 PM
not much nobody ever writes in here so hi how are you?

Heather13's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:47 PM
I've always wanted to go to amsterdam just to be able to smoke before I ate my space cake lol but apparently not such a good time. And mr. prostitue guy haven't you seen hostel? lol j/k im sure you were fine.....

Heather13's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:44 PM
Peels all the pieces off the rubix gube so that it looks like she won

Heather13's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:24 PM
well the eagles are great no denying that here. But if you wanna talk about steps forward then its REO Roll With The Changes

Heather13's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:21 PM
Im Heather! HI THERE.......drinker Wish I had a drink right now...care to join me? lol

Heather13's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:16 PM
bohemian_beauty

Heather13's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:12 PM
Only my family and Best Friend.

Heather13's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:10 PM
Hey when times get rough I just like to sing

Im leaving on a jet plane
I dont know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me close and never let me go

The time has come for me to leave you
One more time just let me hold you
Then close your eyes and I'll be on my way

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
I dream of the day I won't have to say
That I'm leaving on a jet plane........

I know that we're talking about steps forward and backwards but when you think about we all have to say goiodbye at some point and you can look at it positive or negative.....Taking a giant step forward or a giant step backwards...just a thought

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:56 PM
lol that was great

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:51 PM
Damn had threesomes and one night stands. wow I feel bad ohwell oh well lol Hhhhm I havent had sex more than 1000 times no way and not even close to 50 partners. And the best place to have sex is a hot tub.

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:47 PM
As_Good_As_It_gets

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:46 PM
most certainly have but never worked out anyways beginning to think that its me. im too picky or something,hhhhmmmm

Heather13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:43 PM
welcome im new too we can be lonely together loldrinker drinker drinker

Heather13's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:01 PM
yes and I believe most girls feel like they have but to stay with one is the question because if he's never gonna try to amount to something then what is love for it wont pay the bills....the world is like sonny and cher lol

Heather13's photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:05 AM
Nope its gonna be the eagles and steelers or cardinals and steelers RAVENS WILL LOSE!!!

Heather13's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:57 PM
I would just ignore it. Either they are purposly doing it which makes them *****es. Or there not even thinking that it would hurt you them saying it. Or it could be they want you to start hanging out with them more and thats there way of telling you.

Heather13's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:48 PM
well that is funny because they say nice guys finish last. is that your house its nice! I'm from florida I just moved up here which is why im even on this site trying to meet people. never been on one of these sites before its interesting to say the least. yep GO DOLPHINS! I hate the RAVENS!!! I didnt like all these ravens fans before they beat us and now i hate them more oh and **** a cam cameron!

Heather13's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:44 PM
It was an wesome game I was hoping to see an underdog go to the championship games besides the ****ing RAVENS!!! damn i hate the ravens! and oh yea GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Previous 1