Community > Posts By > SpaceBlack

no photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:31 PM
A few true gestures and efforts might assist him or her to get a true and quality friend.

no photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:27 PM
I have no expectations from any quarters. Just enjoying this beautiful short life with my simple, straight-forward and respecting others feelings attitude. I will take a true nice friend with nice genuine acts and gestures instead of fake adventures.

Life is a journey to cover with smile on one's face.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:47 AM
I wholesomely agree with you that if the friend is unmarried he would have more expectations and if he is married then his priorities might be different. Lets not talk about unmarried coz a bachelor will certainly have more expectations and risky too. But I am slightly disagree with you about married persons. Its correct that he/she might has different priorities but true friends can sort them out with understanding and trust and can definitely assist each other and help him or her out of problems. When two friends are floating in identical situations they certainly take time out to resolve issues of friends and this is my cemented view that it CAN happen provided two trusts each other. Every situation is totally different and the solution is always according to facts and circumstances.

Now I slightly intend to talk about divorce. I am fully agree that divorce is a stigma in Indian society especially for a woman. Hence, a person must find a solution of his or her problems within the boundary of his/her married life. Im sure if two true quality friends are there they must find a solution for his/her friend and provide as much solace as he/she wants with their efforts.

Last but not the least, one must not forget that he or she is alive in this beautiful world and he or she must remain VERY POSITIVE. Life has lots to give us and we must take it with open arms without thinking that a person whom you are married has no feelings and carings for your deeds. I understand that every time it is not possible but one can strive and try to find time for him or her personal life.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:29 AM
yeah. Its destiny. Thanks. But Im very positive.

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 12:56 AM
Visit to this blog is with a purpose to see someone's blog and reply from the true spirits and with honest feelings but unfortunately when no blog from the person it seems motivation to these blogs gradually dieing.

no photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:20 AM
I am looking for even one, but to my regrets, I have not find a single. Not even a true and long lasting friend. It is sad.

no photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:16 AM
Two friends can go a long way without any selfish motives. It all depends how much understanding and trust both of you have built in each other. One must need to open to other fully in their efforts to build an understanding and share all. It is without saying that no one can think other's feelings or happenings in life until and unless one disclose them with full confidence. Besides, there is no harm in knowing opposite sex and sharing experiences so to seek and find solutions and exchange suggestions.

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:18 AM
Absolutely YES. Love doesn't demand physical attachments. It just needs true emotions, care, understanding unspoken words and support for the loved ones. But whether this kinda ppl exists? I dare to say RARELY.

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 02:12 AM
Edited by SpaceBlack on Sat 05/10/14 02:36 AM
Being very emotional and straight forward, my point in my last blog was that trust is important but once it is broken it is impossible to rebuild it with the same person. On the other hand you can build it with a new person but not the same person. Yes, its true that you can't leave a person who breaks your trust time and again due to social reasons you have no choice. But this doesn't restrict you to explore new friends and build trust to share all what you like to. Again....we cant express everything in public.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 11:12 PM
Agreed that trust is a rare commodity too. But I do trust ppl even though tht trust has been shaken many times. Whatever is the reason, I cant change my inner self due to others. Better live this life to one's happiness instead of thinking about others tht they broke ya, they cheated ya and they don care for ya. Instead one must do one's natural feelings and do his or her best to make oneself happy. Again.....never sacrifice care, respect, time and sincerity for a friend who is true to ya.

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 11:11 PM
Guarantee comes from trust. One must build trust to attract trust. To build a trust, one must take cautious steps.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:19 PM
Change is natural and one must dare to face this universal fact. One day you are a bachelor and the other day you are married. One moment you are very happy and the other moment your partner is rude with ya and insult ya...you are very sad.
I Agree that one must do which is near to a person's heart. Also agree once ya start doing and feeling happy your priorities are changed. But it doesnt jump to conclusion that one has no right to make him or her happy and enjoy what he or she needs. Priorities change during the passage of time. One day ya hv different priorities and the other day ya have others. So that is not a BIG issue to think about. Just a thing to consider.....is it bad to be happy or is it bad to do a thing which makes ya happy. The person who has no time for ya may be enjoying what he or she wants to do then why should one feel bad for the things which makes a person happy and give personal space. Everyone needs space, time, care and respect and a man must give to a woman. I regret if I hurt anyone's sentiments but its truely my personal views.

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 11:57 PM
I acknowledge your views. Though I accept your views about insecurity yet I believe there is no insecurity between two true friends. They just selflessly share feelings and pains of each other and suggest ways. Both spend true and quality time with each other. Both understand each other concerns, and sorrows and joys. Its gud to see tht constant writings display true ideas.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 12:36 AM
One must not feel insecure with true friends as true friends understand everything and supports each other with their true and valued suggestions. Trust and sense of comforts brings them closer and put aside insecurity. There is only need to understanding between them.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 12:35 AM
thanks. I firmly believe that true friend understand other friend's problems and concerns. There is no issue in thinking that your friend would leave you one day. This is amazing that you know that your friend would leave which will enforce you to give all your care, concerns, trust and time and try to put a cordon of safety around him/her. In this small but beautiful life, I will do my best to make my friend comfortable and keep all those happy memories alive for this future life. There is no point in having a longer life if we can get everything in a few moments. A lily flower's life span is just for one day. It blossom in the morning and die the same evening but spread all its fragrance in that one day life cycle to make this beautiful world happy. So is with true friendship. It may blossom for one day but must spread its fragrance for whole life. And, I firmly think on the same lines.

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:07 AM
We need to look at our life from a very positive outlook though we know that it is full of negative feelings because your other half does not support to you. One must take the life as it comes with true and right spirit. One has all rights to do what feels happy to his or her heart. Here the issue of Quality Friend comes, and quality friends are really rare these days. Looking for that kind of friend but so far no success. Waiting someone knocks my door one day. But keeping smile on my face with the spirit of respect, care, quality time and trust for that quality friend.

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 03:20 AM
Agreed almost everyone changes. But as we have different shapes of fingers in our hands everyone is different. Try to trust and find out whether the other one is compatible. Majority of ppl change now and then but true ppl never change. I know I am going through the same patch as you been through but I am very positive. But this small and beautiful life has taught a lesson to weigh every pros and cons and observe ppl and then see who fulfills on your scale. Unfortunately, no one so far. Even then, taking life with all positive spirits when new sun born from the east with the smile on its face. One never forget smiling because it costs nothing.

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:40 AM
Without hurting anyone's sentiments, I would like to communicate that one need to try and trust a friend. He or she might not change. One is ALWAYS looking for a true and long lasting friend with whom he or she could share every single feeling: good or bad, and give or take true advise. Distance never matters.

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 07:23 AM
This is our unfortunacy that despite our best efforts to appease him or her, he or she never pays attention and have no quality time for us. This kinda attitude sucks but have no option but to live with him or her until you find a true and nice long lasting friend with whom you can share all your feelings and experiences. One would always adore a person who could be on your side to share all feelings. A man MUST provide real care, quality time, listen to other person and share all joys and sorrows. This brings lots of happiness in life otherwise life is just a journey that only one is driving but the other one is enjoying his or her life.

no photo
Sun 04/20/14 02:33 AM
i do not say that one must not follow one's intuition. One should do but at the same time one must follow his or her heart with very careful selection. Every man and woman can find his or her mate but its very rare to see that they have always a quality time to spend with his or her. A man MUST find QUALITY time to spend with his friend, girl friend or wife. But its a sad fact that we find they do not have for us.