Community > Posts By > SpaceBlack

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 10:45 AM
Sometimes it hurts when you are lonely and no one around you. :(......no friends.....its life has to live it all.

no photo
Sat 07/12/14 12:23 AM
True

no photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:35 AM
Better to avoid both, and feel truth.

no photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:42 AM
One must not change mystery otherwise history surfaces.

no photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:41 AM
One must not change mystery otherwise history surfaces.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 10:36 AM
Just an issue remains whether a true friend able to connect to the other true friend. Its a mystery to be revealed.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 02:48 AM
Yes. You are true. they are not a few they are several. Serious and quality friends are rare commodity.

no photo
Sat 07/05/14 01:05 AM
once two connects and have communication they easily understand each other feelings, and then, can proceed which suits any of them. No point in going further if two are incompatible. Fun and serious are two opposite poles.

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 10:40 PM
There is no point in discussing further when one knows the truth. If one knows someone and he/she near to his/her heart, one must share his/her views confidentially and know each other.

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 03:08 AM
one just need ONE TRUE person for this whole life.

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 02:01 AM
Most Welcome. You are really a nice person.

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 11:55 PM
Everyone has his or her views on this topic. Whatever suggestions I had, I already poured them out. I feel better to quiet instead to repeat. Though I am really down, and do not like to exhale much here. It is in fitness of things to rest in confide with someone (if someone likes) and share all between both.

no photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:54 PM
These days Im down. I just feel whats the purpose of this beautiful life when the ppl who suppose to be with you are moving farther and farther. Though expectation had not been there yet it hurts. I just wonder can a person attach to someone through words? I do not know. But its straight for me now that I am down and out these days: unguided and driverless.

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 02:37 AM
I feel to restrict me here expressing what I feel because I find no one is bothered about what you think and feel. Life is such a cruel many times.

no photo
Tue 06/03/14 02:36 AM
Personal life must not be disturbed...if two r true.

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:30 AM
No other choice but to sadly thanks to you for your sharings. I wish you all the best in your life and get all your wishes fulfilled. Now returning to hibernation as no motivation to move around.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 06:01 AM
Agreed. We need to find the solution and then customise it according to the problem. One must be positive and find this way out. I would say two are lucky if he/she finds a friend where two can share their pains and sorrows.

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 11:41 PM
Agreed. But if both understand and trust each other then two will find the ways to sort things out without any kinda complexity. It needs to see the problem and find the solutions within our boundaries. There is no problem which has no solution.

no photo
Sat 05/17/14 12:06 AM
Very frankly speaking, one must have some kind of personal space for his or her life. One has right to enjoy the happiness of this beautiful life. If something likens to your heart, no one has any right to deprive you from it. Everything happens for a reason. If someone met a true and quality friend, then one must proceed with his or her happiness. Is it wrong to make one's own heart sad.....is it wrong to live for one's own life.....is it a guilt if a person does something which is accepted to his or her heart and make him or her satisfied? The clear answer is NO. The issue of guilt only comes when you are confused. If one discusses this guilt issue with true friend, I am sure the true friend will certainly give proper and selfless advice. This discussion leads to answer that "feeling happy and satisfied is not any wrong and does not lead to any guilt". I will like to add one more thing that one must not disclose private life to open public. Many people around us may intend to take advantage and exploit the situation. We must keep it confidential. I hope one can easily understand what I meant to.

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 11:38 PM
Thanks much friend.

Previous 1 3